TS National Awards to Teachers for 2015 - Download Proforma#National awards to #teachers 2015/2016, Best teachers selection for national #awards 2015/2016, National best teachers, #telangana ts NAT scheme guidelines procedure, application form: Selection of Teachers for National Award 2015/2016-Government of India, MHRD, Department of School Education and Literacy, New Delhi has issued a Circular in February, 2016, to all Principal Secretaries / Secretaries(Education) of all the States/UTs and Heads of Organizations for receiving recommendations for Allocation of National Award to Best Teachers 2015 to States/UTs/Organizations. In this connection, Telangaana State Government, School Education Department has given a memo to the Commissioner and Director of School Education,Hyderabad for communication of National Awards for the Best Teachers guidelines in the reference of Director, GOI, MHRD, Department of School Education and Literacy Circular
National Awards to Teachers for 2015
In this subject, The Commissioner of School Education Telangana State, Hyderabad has given proceedings in February 2016 for receiving of proposals from the teachers in the prescribed proforma for selection of best teachers for National Awards for the Year 2015.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi implements a Scheme "National Awards to Teachers" every year. The Government of India have issued certain guidelines for selection of Teachers for National Award 2015. The GOI have called for the proposals from Government of Telangana State for the year 2015. The GOI have allotted awards under following categories.
Hence, they are requested to submit the proposals in the prescribed proforma for selection of teachers for National Awards for the year 2015, in duplicate, with due recommendation of District Level Committee indicating at least Two Names of eligible teachers compulsory under each category below.
1.Recognized Primary and Secondary school teachers of State/UT /Organisation.
2. Sanskrit Teachers of Sanskrit Patashalas and Tolls run on traditional lines.
3. Arabic /Parsian Teacher's of Madarsas run on traditional lines.
4. Teachers of CBSE Schools.
5. Teachers of CISCE affiliated Schools.
6. Teaches of CTSA affiliated Schools and
7. Teachers who promote the education of children with disability in regular schools by states/UTs/Organisations and other school system.
For Teachers of CBSE Schools, the teachers recommended by CBSE should be other than those who have already been covered under the allotted quota for States/UTs/organizations.
The proposals should be sent in the name cover of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad on or before 20-03-2016. The proposals received after 20-03-2016 will not be entertained. If there is no eligible teacher in their District for this purpose in a particular category, a Nil report may also be sent to the C&DSE on or before 20-03-2016 without fail.
In this subject,requested to all Deputy Educational Officers, Mandal Educational Officers and Project officers of SSA that to give wide publicity among the teachers in their divisions / Mandals regarding the National Awards for the year 2014 and submit the proposals for National Awards strictly following the guidelines given in the above proceedings. The proposals should reach this office on or before 20.03.2016 with specific remarks and recommendations. No proposal will be entertained after 20.03.2016(Above date are tentative.. Official dates will be provided soon).
Important Dates to be remembered(tentative)Further the all the District Educational Officers in the State are should adhere to the following schedule in submission of proposals for National Award 2015 i.e.
- The District Educational Officer shall inform all the concerned through local newspapers for submitting records for National Awards immediately on receipt of the proceedings of C&DSE.
- The District Educational Officer shall communicate the proforma and guidelines to the concerned Inspector of police for certification of antecedent.
- The last date for receipt of proposals by the District Educational Officers Office is Dt: 20-03-2016.
- Scrutiny and consolidation of proposals by District Level Committee should be completed by Dt: 22-03-2016
- Submission of proposals through concerned authorized personnel to the Office of the Commissioner and Director of School Education on or before 23.03.2016 along with a copy of Annexure-II -Part A (Including Service Record), Part B, C, D and Certificate of Antecedent Character and citations issued by GOI, along with soft copy
This may be treated as most urgent and top priority should be given to this item of work.This has the approval of the Commissioner of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.