TS State Level Conference on Educational Planning and AdministrationState Level Conference on Educational Planning and Administration at PJTSAU (Telangana Agriculture University) to DEOs, CTEs, DIETs, IASE Principals, DyEOs, MEOs: DSE Telangana, Rc.No.45, Dated:12-02-2016-State Level Conference on Educational Planning and Administration for DEOs and MEOs on 21st & 22nd February 2016. Reference:1. Lr.No.02 /EAD/SLC-DEOs & BEOs/2015, dated 23-12-2015, From Head, Department of Educational Administration, National University of Educational Planning and Administration, New Delhi-110 016. 2. Proc.Rc.No.1310/Plg.1/2015 dt.13-1-2016 of Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.
All the District Educational Officers in the state are hereby informed that NUEPA, New Delhi is going to organize a two day conference for District Educational Officers, principal of DIETs, CTEs, IASE, Dy.E.Os & Mandal Educational Officers in the state of Telangana with the purpose to reach out to grass root functionaries and Orient them on contemporary issues of education.
State Level Conference postponed due to un-avoidable circumstances. The revised schedule will be communicated due course
The main objectives of the State Level Conference are:
1) To revisit the role of the Educational Administrators at the District/Block level.
2) To familiarize the administrators at the grass roots to understand their role as that of providing leadership on matters critical to educational policy, planning and administration by playing a vital role as leader at the grassroots level; and
3) To articulate the recent trends in educational development with a focus on the recent interventions of educational policy, planning and administration with special reference to Right to Educational Act, Universalisation of Secondary Education and Sarva Shiksha Abhiyaan which are being implemented nationwide.
4) To assess the training needs of MEOs and DEOs for cadre or theme based capacity building programmes.
5) To provide a platform for sharing the experiences of the professionals working at grass-root and a the district/State level.
In this regard all the State Level Educational Administrators in the cadre of Additional Directors, Joint Directors and Dy.Directors of School Education Department, District Educational Officers, principal of DIETs, CTEs, IASE are requested to attend the conference on 21st and 22nd February 2016 at University Auditorium, PJTSAU(Telangana Agriculture University)/Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State, Agriculture University, Rajendernagar, Hyderabad. The DEOs are further informed to depute the Dy.Eos and MEOs to attend the conference for the said days.
The SCERT is making stay arrangements in and around Rajendernagar for the Officers coming from other districts to attend the conference. In this regard the DEOs are requested to furnish the details of Officers/Participants (Gender wise) of respective districts to the Director, SCERT, Telangana State, Hyderabad for whom the lodging facilities are required on or before 16-02-2016, which helps to make necessary arrangements for the said programme. This has the approval of the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.