TSPSC AEO Posts 2016 Results-Hall Tickets#TSPSC #AEO Posts 2016 Results-Hall Tickets-#Results-Certificate Verification Info: TSPSC Agriculture AEO Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) given TS AEO posts 2016 recruitment notification for filling up 311 Agricultural Extension Officers(AEO) Grade II in Department of Agricultural Sub-Service. TSPSC invited Online Applications from the eligible and interested candidates through tspsc website to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana. Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post details, How to Apply, Registration Fee, Last Date, Exam Date, Hall Tickets and Results in previous post TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers Posts 2016
Name of the Post: Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
No. of Vacancies: 1000
Scale of Pay Rs.22,460 - 66,330/-
Press note: The candidates applied for the above posts can download their hall tickets form 08/3/2016 from the TSPSC Website for which the written exam is scheduled on 13/03/2016
#CBRT Online Exam Date: TSPSC has announced the Computer Based Recruitment Test/Exam date on 17/2/2016. The candidates who have applied for the TS AEO posts 2016 recruitment notification, the online examination(CBRT) will be conducted on 04-06-2016 F.N and A.N by the TSPSC.
Agriculture EO written exam Hall Tickets: The candidates applied for aeo posts can download their Hall Tickets 07 days before commencement of Examination i.e from 30/05/2016 at TSPSC website for which the written examination is scheduled to be held on 04-06-2016. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) examination of objective type.
If the candidate noticed any discrepancy printed on Hall ticket as to community, date of birth etc., they may immediately bring to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
Instructions to candidates:
1. The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
2. The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre.
3. The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
4. The OMR Sheet is to bubble only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
5. The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
5. No candidate should leave the examination hall till expiry of fulltime.
TSPSC AEO Posts 2016 Results and Hall Tickets
TSPSC AEO Posts Hall tickets download