TSWREIS 9th Class Entrance Test 2016 Online Application Form#TS COENCAT 2016-TS Social Welfare 9th Class Entrance Test 2016: Telangana Social Welfare Educational Institutions Society has published the TSWREIS 9th Class Admission Test 2016 Notification in February 2016 and Online Application Forms are invited from the eligible students for admissions into 9th class in TSW Residential Schools in the State for the academic year 2016-2017. The TS Social Welfare 9th Class Admission Test/#EntranceTest will be conducted on 17-04-2016 (Sunday) by 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon by TSWREIS. Application Form for Telangana COENCAT-2016 (Social Welfare Residential Schools Common Entrance Test-2016, Admission into 9th Class) 21st Century Schools: Here, we are providing the details onHow to fill the Online Application Form for TS COENCAT-2016/TSSocial Welfare Residential Common Entrance Test-2016/ TSWREIS 9th Class Admission Test 2016/TS Social Welfare 9th Class Entrance Test 2016. User Guide for TSWREIS 9thClass Admission Test 2016 details as follows.
User Guide for COENCAT-2016(TSWREIS 9th Class Admission Test 2016)
1) The students belonging to SC & ST should have born between 01/09/2000 to 31/08/2004 are eligible.
2) The students belonging to OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01/09/2001 to 31/08/20047.
Read | Tswreis 6th,7th,8th,9th classes Entrance test 2016(Released for fill up backlog vacancies)
Procedure For Applying Online:
i) The candidates shall first download the ‘COENCAT 2016 NOTIFICATION’ from the website http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/ and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for COENCAT 2016.
ii)The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for COENCAT 2016shall submission of application form through Online mode only.
iii) The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.’
iv) Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
- Go to http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/.
- Click on Apply Online for filling Online Application Form.
- Then Online Application Form will be opened for COENCAT 2016.
- Enter the name of the applicant in the given field.
- Select the caste of applicant from the drop and down popup menu.
- Enter applicant date of birth.
- Select Applicant Gender from radio buttons( Boy or Girl).
- Upload the Photograph of Applicant ( Click on Choose file Button).
- Enter the applicant Mother /Father/Guardian Name.
- If the applicant is physically Handicapped please choose Yes Radio button and Upload proof of Handicapped through Choose File button.
- Please provide the applicants Residential Address given in the following fields.
- Enter the mobile number.
- Select the Mother /Father /GuardianOccupation.
- Enter applicant Mother /Father /Guardian Annual Income in the field.
- Upload the Scanned copy of Income Certificate.
- Select applicant Mother /Father /GuardianEducational Qualification.
- Enter e-Seva IC No. for Permanent Caste Certificate.
- Upload the Bonafied Study Certificate issued by the last studied school.
- Select the 8th Class Institution type.
- Enter applicant studied Institution details.
- The candidate can choose examination centre of their own choice in the district. So Select the examination centre from drop and down list.
- The candidate can opted 3 TSWR institutions in their district.So selcect admission preference from drop and down list.
- After filling all the details press save button.
- On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number .
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application.
- In case of any clarifications before, during or after submission of application online the candidates may contact the Help Desk at Telephone Numbers:Toll Free no:1800-425-4567(from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm).
Dates to be remembered:
1. Entrance Test Date: 17-04-2016(Sunday) Timings: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
2. Application open Date: 27.02.2016
3. Application Closing Date: 27.03.2016