West Godavari(Eluru) District Session Court Various Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification#West Godavari District Court Stenographer Grade III Jobs 2016| Stenographer Gr. III Posts 2016 @ Eluru Court - Recruitment for the Post of Stenographer Grade III @ West Godavari(Eluru) Court: West Godavari(Eluru) District Court Jobs, Office of the Principal District Judge, West Godavari(Eluru) has given theStenographer Grade III Posts Recruitment 2016 notification and applications are invited for appointment to the Stenographer Grade III Jobs by direct recruitment in the Unit of the District Judge under A.P.L.G.S. Rules.
1. Stenographer Grade. III Posts
No. of Posts: 07
Scale of Pay : Rs. 22460 - 66330.
1) Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or any equivalent Examination and also must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation. (Marks list should be enclosed. If not, the applications stand rejected automatically).
2) Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Type writing by Higher Grade.
3) Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade or equivalent”. Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available, the candidates who have passed the examination by lower Grade will be considered. 4) The candidates, who have Higher Academic qualifications, if any, other than the qualifications prescribed above, shall enclose copies of relevant certificates in proof thereof. 5) No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III, in the District Judiciary of West Godavari, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu language
1. The candidates must have to complete the age of 18 years and should not have completed 34 years of age as on 01-07-2016 in which the notification for the selection is made.
2. The maximum limit of age relaxation in the case of B.Cs, S.Cs, and S.Ts is 5 years and in the case of physically handicapped candidates and 10 years for Ex-Servicemen.
The applications forms duly filled in a long with the necessary enclosures and with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Eluru in favour of the Prl. District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru, should be submitted to the Prl. District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru.
The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of Application/ Examination fee of Rs.200/-. “The Demand Drafts of the rejected applications shall not be returned”
Method of Recruitment :
1. Written test (Objective Type) of the standard consistent with the General Educational qualification prescribed i.e., Intermediate will be held on OMR (Technology) Basis.
Written Test will be for 50 marks,
Skill Test (Stenography) for 30 marks and
Viva voce will be for 20 marks as per the guidelines 9 (a) of Hon’ble High Court’s Circular ROC.No.2318/96-C1(1) dated 01.07.1996. The candidates, who become eligible for stenography, shall have to bring their own typewriters for transcription, but no typewriter will be provided by this office.
2. As per the guidelines 8 (f) of the above mentioned Circular, the minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be 40% for open competition candidates and Ex-Serviceman candidates, 35% to the BC candidates and 30% to the SC/ST candidates.
3. The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in Skill Test is 50 % for OC and 40 % for the candidates of BCs/SCs/STs, as per the High Court’s Circular ROC.No.491/99-RC, dated 28.07.1999.
4. The written test will be conducted only in English Language.
Copies of Documents to be enclosed to the application.
1. Certificate of Academic, such as Marks List, Provisional Certificate, Pass Certificate, Testimonials and other Certificates to prove their professional skills, if any,
2. Certificate evidencing Date of Birth;
3. Caste certificate in respect of candidates belong to SCs, STs, BCs,. (with sub group) and physically disabled candidates, the certificate issued by the Medical Board, showing the percentage of disability and Ex-Servicemen candidates, the certificate issued by the competent authority (for those claiming reservation and maximum age relaxation, as the case may be) ;
4. Employment Exchange Registration card;
5. Any other relevant certificates;
6. Certificate in respect of local/non local candidature in terms of presidential orders 1975 i.e., Study Certificate for four (4) consecutive academic years ending with the S.S.C or equivalent Examination (i.e., 7th class to
10th class) (OR) in case, they have not studied, in any institution in the
District during the above period of four years, Residence Certificate, from the concerned Tahsildars for four (4) consecutive academic years ending with the S.S.C or equivalent Examination in Annexure – I in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GAD (SPF-A) Department, dated 01-11-1975. If the certificates in proof of local/non local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected;
7. A self addressed registered postal cover duly stamped with Rs.25/- with acknowledgement;
8. Three recent passport size photographs of the individual duly attested by the Government Gazetted Officer, one to be affixed on the application and remaining two photos affixed on Original and Duplicate Hall Tickets at the place specified. If the photos as stated above are not sent along with the application, the application will be rejected.
1. Applications should be submitted in the proforma prescribed (copy enclosed). The applications received in other formats will be summarily rejected.
2. Applications which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailed above will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Appointments will be made only on the basis of presidential orders issued under Article 371 D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of Reservation;
4. In respect of the candidates continuing on temporary basis short listing of their applications will be done based on their performance during the period of their engagement;
5. No T.A will be paid for the journey performed in connection with the recruitment;
6. The candidates appointed will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme only and that the existing Pension Scheme as per A.P. Revised Pension Rules, 1980, will not be applicable to them, as per G.O.Ms.No.653 to 655, Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.22.09.2004 issued by the Government.
7. The applications received between the date of Notification and the last date for submitting the applications will alone be considered.
8. Applications with insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
9. The Office is not responsible for any postal delay or delay caused by Courier service.
10. The District Judge, W.G., Eluru, is the ultimate authority to take any decision and her decision on any aspect in regard to recruitment against this Notification shall be final and she may cancel this notification at any time without assigning any reasons.
11. Candidates resorting to bring any influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
12. The candidates are further instructed to note their Name in full with pencil on the reverse side of the Demand Draft in a corner for information.
13. Out of 7 posts, 6 posts are reserved for local and 1 post is un-reserved for which both local and non-local candidates can compete as per merit, as per the instructions issued in Para 8(1)(a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms.No.674, dated 20.10.1975.
14. Hall ticket number of the qualifying candidates for interview will be published in the notice board of the District Court. Call letters will be sent to the candidates for interview in the order of merit at 1:10 ratio as stated supra.
15. No information will be sent to the unsuccessful candidates either after announcement of list of qualifying candidates for interview/final selection.
16. No application will be entertained for supply of information for question paper, individual marks secured in the written test/oral interview etc., under RTI Act till the selection process is completed
17. If the candidates furnish wrong information with regard to category, caste or religion etc., they shall not have any right subsequently for selection in that particular category, caste or religion and in that aspect the selection authority is not responsible for the lapse on the part of the candidate.
How to Apply:
Applications shall be addressed to the Principal District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru. The applications shall be sent by Registered Post or Courier Service only.
Last Date for receipt of applications is: 20.02.2016
West Godavari(Eluru) District Court Stenographer Grade III Posts Recruitment Notifications 2016: #District Session Court Jobs 2016 @ #Various Districts Session Court Jobs