AKNUCET 2017 Counselling dates,Certificates verification process|AKNUPGCET/Nannayacet 2017AKNUCET 2017 Counselling dates,Certificates verification process|AKNUPGCET 2017: Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2017 Notification on 22nd February, 2017 and AKNU is inviting online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.aknudoa.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2017-17 offered by Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram, PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through AKNUCET-2017. PG Entrance Exam would be conducted as per schedule on 5th May. 2017. After announcement of results/rank cards, counselling dates would be released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates. Candidates must be attend to AKNUCET - 2017 Entrance Test and Counseling are eligible for Fee Reimbursement.
Adikavi Nannaya University will conduct counselling for those who qualified in the CET from 24/05/2017. The university declared the results and ranks of the CET on May 14. The verification of certificates and counselling would be conducted for special category candidates with Sports, NCC, NSS, PH, and CAP certificates on the campus here on May 24 and 25. For all others, the exercise would be organised from May 26 to 28 at the four regional verification centres - Government College (A), Rajahmundry; Aditya Degree and PG College, Kakinada; Ch.S.D. St. Theresa College for Women (A), Eluru; and Dr. C.S.N. Degree & PG College, Bhimavaram.
Students should download the rank cards from the websites: www.aknudoa.in or www.nannayauniversity.info. The rank cards will contain all information regarding the first phase of counselling and the list of certificates to be submitted at the verification centres.
The candidates will also have to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 500 (Rs.250 for SC/ST candidates) at the verification centre. After certificate verification, the candidates will be given a scratch card with password to exercise web options for choosing the course and college on the campus or PG colleges located across East and West Godavari districts.
The candidates will be allotted seats as per the ranks and reservation after the web options are exercised. Later, they have to pay the course fee online. The admitted candidates can print the allotment-cum-fee receipt and report to the respective college on or before June 30.
|S.no.||DETAILED COUNSELLING SCHEDULE FOR NANNAYACET 2017||Date|
|1||Rank Card downloading||20.05.2017|
|2||Manual Admissions for SPORTS, NCC & NSS categories at AKNU Campus||24.05.2017|
|3||Manual Admissions for CAP & PH categories at AKNU Campus||25.05.2017|
|4||Certificate verification for Physical Sciences (102), Chemical Sciences (104) at four verification centres||26.05.2017|
|5||Certificate verification for Life Sciences (101), Geology (105), Mathematical Sciences (103) at four verification centres||27.05.2017|
|6||Certificate verification for Humanities & Social Sciences (201), English (202), Telugu (203) at four verification centres||28-05-2017|
|7||Web options open during||26.05.2017 to 30.05.2017|
|8||Allotment of seats||03.06.2017|
|9||Payment of course fee||03.06.2017 to 06.06.2017|
|10||Certificate verification for Physical Sciences (102), Chemical Sciences (104) at four Verification Centres||10.06.2017|
|11||Certificate verification for Life Sciences (101), Geology (105), Mathematical Sciences (103) at four verification centres||11.06.2017|
|12||Certificate verification for Humanities & Social Sciences (201), English (202), Telugu (203) at four verification centres||12.06.2017|
|13||Web options open during||10.06.2017 to 14.06.2017|
|14||Allotment of seats||17.06.2017|
|15||Payment of course fee for the allotted seats||17.06.2017 to 20.06.2017|
|16||Display of vacancy position||23.06.2017|
|17||Admissions at Directorate of Admissions Office||27.06.2017 to 29.06.2017|
|18||Reporting to college by admitted students on or before||30.06.2017|
|19||Commencement of class work||30.06.2017|
|20||Spot admissions by affiliated colleges||01.07.2017 to 04.07.2017|
|21||Ratification of spot admissions by affiliated colleges||05.07.2017 to 07. 07.2017|
List of enclosures
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling
Certificates to be submitted at the time of the Counseling
(i) NANNAYA CET - 2017 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
(ii) Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate.
(iii) Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
(iv) Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed /studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only. Duplicate TC relating to UG / PG degree should be accompanied by proper evidence of loss of original TC, Police complaint with not traceable and Affidavit. Candidates submitting false TC are liable for cancellation of seat at any stage and are liable for prosecution. (Admission will not be given if T.C of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted).
(v) Migration Certificate (for other Universities).
(vi) Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
(vii) Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
(viii) Intermediate original certificate.
(ix) Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minority candidates.
(x) Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./Thasildar if fee concession is claimed / white ration card (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
(xi) 4 recent passport size Photos.
(xii) Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce relevant original certificates, in addition to the above. PH certificate must be issued by the concerned medical board in the Govt. hospital.
(xiii) Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed personnel. (xiv) Physical fitness certificate from an Asst .Civil Surgeon.
(xv) One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
(xvi) After verification of the certificates, at the helpline centre, the candidate will get all his/her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate. The receipt of original certificates shall be given to the candidate.
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for Admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website
www.AKNUdoa.in or www.AKNU.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website,
it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting AKNUthority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he / she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting AKNUthority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counseling in single installment failing which he / she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure - B and should submit at the time of counseling. 7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he / she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change of course is limited to the entrance test he / she
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariably to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counseling he / she has to pay total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting
10. The income certificate of the parent / guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counseling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counseling failing which he / she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of AKNU and entitled for Fee
Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET |Adikavi Nannaya University PGCET
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET Hall Tickets
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET Results/Rank Cards
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification
AKNUCET 2017 Counselling dates,Certificates verification process details @ http://aknudoa.in/