AKNUCET 2017 online application form/how to apply for NANNAYACET 2017NANNAYACET 2017/AKNUPGCET 2017/#AKNUCET 2017 online application form/how to apply/step by step online applying procedure/ Steps to be followed in filling ONLINE AKNUCET 2017 application form/Instructions to Fill Online Application of AKNUCET - 2017(user guide): Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2017 Notification in the month of March, 2017 and AKNU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (http://aknudoa.in/) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2017-17 offered by Adikavi Nannaya University PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through AKNUCET-2017. results, hall tickets, counselling dates, last date, exam date details provided @ AKNUCET 2017| Adikavi Nannaya University PGCET 2017
Online Application form filling process:
1. The Online Application for NANNAYACET 2017/ AKNUCET – 2017 is available at website http://AKNUdoa.in
2. When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
(a) Your Mobile Phone.
(b) NANNAYACET 2017 AKNUCET – 2017 Information Brochure.
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature.
3. Open the website http://AKNUdoa.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
4. Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for NANNAYACET 2017/AKNUCET – 2017 Online Application.
5. After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information Brochure.
7. Click on Online Registration button appearing on top menu.
8. Select the Test Name(s) you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth.
Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give your correct MOBILE number and EMAIL address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMS of a Security Code,
please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green color.
12. Then click “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other
details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (signed on white paper only).
13. Fill the entire Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for Editing any mistakes done by you, Save and Print for continuing the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement Receipt, Take the printout and pay the fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of fee in bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Fee Payment Process: Click on Online Payment button. Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button. Read the instructions and click checkbox to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
14. Mow your mobile will receive a message “Your AKNUCET – 2017 application is submitted successfully with Application No : XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id : XXXXXXXX”.
15. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of Challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive application to your registered email.
16. If you select the ONLINE PAYMENT and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an email to your registered email id with complete application details as PDF file.
17. Please do not send the printed copy of application to the DOA. Yow preserve it until your admission process is completed.
18. You can get a printed copy of application at any time using your Application No as ID and Date of Birth as Password using “Print Application” option
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET |Adikavi Nannaya University PGCET
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET Hall Tickets
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET Results/Rank Cards
#NANNAYACET:AKNUCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification