Instructions for AP POLYCET 2017 hall tickets downloadingInstructions for AP POLYCET 2017 hall tickets: AP POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government,aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges. Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non - Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for POLYCET-2017. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled in application for POLYCET-2017 itself is an application for admission.
HALL TICKET TO APPEAR FOR EXAMINATION: 1. The Operator at the Help Line Center enters the data given in the APPLICATION form and uploads the photo and signatures after scanning and gives a print out to the student for verification. If the student is satisfied with the data entered, operator presses the Confirm button, and generates the hall ticket and issues the same to the student. Note: The candidates have to note that printing of Hall tickets immediately may not be possible on the last few days, as heavy rush is usual. Hence they are advised to file the application early or they may have to visit the Helpline centre for collecting the Hall Tickets after two or three days.
2. Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If mistake is found, it should be corrected through helpline centre IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket.
3. No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
4. In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web Sites http://polycetap.nic.in or contact personally any help line center.
5. Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
6. Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission into the polytechnic is completed.
7. Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination center on production of printed Hall ticket. Familiarize yourself with the location of the examination center. Take the help of HLC personnel to know the route map to the examination center.
Urdu Medium Candidates are allotted separate center in each region where assistance will be provided for translation at the time of Examination. This shall be done only if the candidate expresses his / her willingness in the Application Form to appear in Urdu medium. These candidates have to write the examination in the Centre specified below in their respective region. However they can submit the filled in APPLICATION form at the nearest Help Line Centre.
Centres for assistance to Urdu Medium Candidates:
Region Places: O.U. Area Govt. Polytechnic, Masabtank, Hyderabad - 500 028.
POLYCET AP 2017 Quick Links
1- AP Polycet 2017 notification
2- AP POLYCET 2017 Syllabus and Exam pattern
3- How to apply for AP POLYCET 2017| Online application form
4- Instructions for AP POLYCET 2017 hall tickets downloading
5- AP Polycet 2017 results-rank cards
6- Polyccet AP 2017 Certificates verification and Web based counselling notification
7- List of documents for Certificates verification of ap polycet 2017
8- Instructions for Web counseling process/Web options of ap polycet 2017