AP #Polycet 2017 Results| Polytechnic Entrance test 2017 #Results, Rank CardsAP Polytechnic Entrance Test 2017 Results/ AP POLYCET 2017 Results: The State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” every year for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State. The AP SBTET invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into polytechnic courses from 18/03/2017 to 12/04/2017 and the POLYCET 2017 was conducted successfully on 28-04-2017 by 11 AM to 1 PM in the Districts.
RESULTS OF AP POLYCET-2017
1. The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be thirty percent i.e., 36 marks out of 120.
2. Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates with less than 30% marks in POLYCET-2017 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
3. The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses.
4. The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
5. Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totalling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
6. In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie.
i) Mathematics. ii) Physics. iii) Date of Birth
7. While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained higher rank (better rank).
8. In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
9. The results are likely to be declared within fifteen days from the date of test. Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results.
10. The Candidates can download rank card from hptts://polycetap.nic.in or www.sbtetap.gov.in or from any help line centers or otherwise can contact coordinator of any helpline center for any further assistance.
POLYCET AP 2017 Quick Links
1- AP Polycet 2017 notification
2- AP POLYCET 2017 Syllabus and Exam pattern
3- How to apply for AP POLYCET 2017| Online application form
4- Instructions for AP POLYCET 2017 hall tickets downloading
5- AP Polycet 2017 results-rank cards
6- Polyccet AP 2017 Certificates verification and Web based counselling notification
7- List of documents for Certificates verification of ap polycet 2017
8- Instructions for Web counseling process/Web options of ap polycet 2017
The Results of POLYCT 2017 will be released on 03-5-2017 by the SBTET AP as per the schedule and these results will be available its official webportal. Candidates can check their results from 10-06-2017 at polycetap.nic.in
AP Polycet Results/Rank cards 2017
1. - AP POLYCET 2017 Question paper
2. - AP POLYCET 2017 Official Key new
Polytechnic entrance test 2017 Results/Rank cards