AUCET 2017 Counselling dates, Certificates verification processAUCET 2017 Counselling dates,Certificates verification process|AUPGCET 2017: Andhra University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2017 Notification on 22nd February, 2017 and AU is inviting online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.audoa.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2017-17 offered by Andhra University Campus. PG Centre, Vizag and its Affiliated Colleges through AUCET-2017. PG Entrance Exam would be conducted as per schedule on 5th May. 2017. After announcement of results/rank cards, counselling dates would be released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates. Candidates must be attend to AUCET - 2017 Entrance Test and Counseling are eligible for Fee Reimbursement.
Key dates of AUCET:
Hall-Tickets available from 29-04-2017 12:00 p.m. onwards
Commencement of Submission of online Applications : 08-03-2017
Last date for submission of online Applications : 20-04-2017
Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1,000/- : 25-04-2017
AUCET/AUEET 2017 Entrance Examination is 08-May-2017 to 09-May-2017
List of enclosures
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling
1. AUCET – 2017 Application, Hall Ticket
2. AUCET – 2017 Rank Card
3. Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
4. Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
5. Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
6. Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2017 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST
and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
7. S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
8. Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
9. Income Certificate issued in 2017 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
10.Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven
Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2017) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in
Annexure - A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
11.Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation
is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
12.Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Andhra University)
13.Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
14.Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C).
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for Admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website
www.AUdoa.in or www.AU.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website,
it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he / she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counseling in single installment failing which he / she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure - B and should submit at the time of counseling. 7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he / she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change of course is limited to the entrance test he / she
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariably to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counseling he / she has to pay total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting
10. The income certificate of the parent / guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counseling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counseling failing which he / she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of AU and entitled for Fee
Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
First phase AUCET Web counselling : June 1 to 6
Second phase AUCET web counselling: June 14 to 16
#AUCET 2017| Andhra University PGCET 2017
#AUCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
#AUCET Hall Tickets 2017
#AUCET Results/Rank Cards 2017
#AUCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification 2017
|1||Rank Card Downloading||13th May, 2017|
|2||Manual Admissions for NCC and CAP categories at Visakhapatnam (Directorate of Admissions Office)||28th May, 2017 9.00 A.M.|
|3||Manual Admissions for PH and Sports categories at Visakhapatnam (Directorate of Admissions Office)||29th May, 2017 9.00 A.M.|
|4||Manual Admissions for NSS categories at Visakhapatnam (Directorate of Admissions Office)||30th May, 2017 9.00 A.M.|
|5||Certificate verification at four (4) Helpline centers : Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Kakinada & Vijayawada||1st to 5th June, 2017 9.00 A.M.|
|6||Web options open during||1st to 7th June, 2017|
|7||Allotment of seats (1st Phase)||10th June, 2017|
|8||Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats||10th to 13th June, 2017|
|9||Display of vacancy position for 2nd Phase||14th June, 2017|
|10||2nd Phase of Certificate verification at four (4) helpline centres||14th to 16th June, 2017 9.00 A.M.|
|11||Web options for 2nd Phase -open during||15th to 18th June, 2017|
|12||Allotment of seats (2nd Phase)||21st June, 2017|
|13||Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats||21st to 23rd June, 2017|
|14||Display of vacancy position for 3rd Phase||25th June, 2017|
|15||3rd Phase Admissions||26th June, 2017 onwards details will be announced.|
|16||Reporting to the College by admitted students on or before||1st July, 2017|
|17||Spot Admissions by Affiliated Colleges||2nd to 4th July, 2017|
|18||Ratification of Spot Admissions done by Affiliated Colleges||4th to 6th July, 2017|
|19||Commencement of Classes||1st July, 2017|
AUCET 2017 Counselling dates, Certificates verification Schedule