AUCET 2016 hall tickets, Exam dates| AUPGCET 2016AUCET 2016 hall tickets, Exam dates| AUPGCET 2016: Andhra University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2016 Notification in the month of March, 2016 and AU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.AU.ac.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2016-17 offered by Andhra University Campus. PG Centre, Vizag and its Affiliated Colleges through AUCET-2016. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.audoa.in or http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.AUdoa.in or www.AU.ac.in/doa
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALL POINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. Candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after commencement of the Entrance test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
#AUCET 2016| Andhra University PGCET 2016
#AUCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
#AUCET Hall Tickets 2016
#AUCET Results/Rank Cards 2016
#AUCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification 2016
Schedule of AUCET 2016
1. Notification Released on : 08.03.2016
2. Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 09.03.2016
3. Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee : 16.04.2016
4. Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative) : 5th May, 2016
7. Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (www.audoa.in) : 25th April, 2016 Onwards
The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has released the admit cards of Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)-2016. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on May 5, 2016.
Candidates can make corrections in their names, reservation category, etc in nominal rolls which will be incorporated in the original data subsequently. They need not contact the DOA office in this regard.
Steps to download AUCET admit cards 2016
1. Visit the official website
2. Click on the link ‘Download AUCET-2016 Hall Tickets’(Left side)
3. Enter your test code, application number and date of birth
4. Take a print out and remember to carry them in the exam hall
AUCET 2016 hall tickets
(AUCET 2016 official web portal www.AUdoa.in