CCRT Programmes to Teachers, Teacher educators, Students, SchoolsCCRT Programmes to Teachers, Teacher educators, Students, Schools, Orientation Courses, CCRT Training to Teachers, CCRT is organizing an Integrating Crafts Skills in School Education, CCRT Orientation Courses to Teachers,CCRT Teachers Training Programme on Integrating Crafts Skills in School Education and Our Cultural Diversity. CCRT Training Programmes/Orientation Courses Schedule and Venue. SCERT Telangana, Rc.No.77, Dated:15-03-2016-Dissemination of Certain information to District Educational Officers and Principals of DIETs, CTEs and IASEs on CCRT programmes. Reference:- CCRT/13019/1/2016, 23.02.2016 from Sri Girish, Director, CCRT. The Centre for Cultural Resource Training (CCRT) is initiating many programmes for teachers, teacher educators and for the students. The CCRT has communicated certain programmes like Student scholarship, fellowship programme, training of teachers and teacher educators and establishment of cultural dubs in the institutions. The details of the activities and programmes of CCRT is appended with this orders. Therefore the DEOs are requested to take necessary measures to disseminate the programmes and activities of CCRT by communicating the information appended to all the schools in their respective districts. The Principals of IASE, CTEs and DIETs are requested to take measures to implement the programmes of CCRT.
SCERT- A Brief note on Dissemination of information of CCRT Programme in the Schools, DIETs and in the Teachers Education Colleges in the State: The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is one of the premier institutions set up in the year 1979 working in the field of Linking Education with Culture in the country. It is working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Culture, Government of India with Headquarters in New Delhi and three Regional Centres at Udaipur, Hyderabad and Guwahati.
The interlinking of education and cultures is on the development of child’s personality particularly in terms of helping the child to discover his/her latent talent and express it creatively. The aims and objectives of the CCRT programme is to
1. Students are expected to learn in a participative way
2. The means and material used for cultural exposure is simple inexpensive and related to the immediate environment of the learners.
3. Over a period of time, the concepts of cultural neighbourhood have been evolved in which the community is expected to play a significant role in terms of its help and involvement in various forms.
4. With a view to encouraging students and youth in cultural and allied activities their involvement is appropriately reflected in their academic achievement.
The CCRT is organizing various training programmes for teachers and teacher Educators with a stress on the role of culture in all developmental activities which include Science and Technology, Housing, Medicine, Agriculture, Education Etc. It is also organising various educational activities for school students and children belong to Governmental and Non-Governmental organizations under its Extension and Community Feedback programmes which include educational tours to monuments, museums, art galleries, craft centres, zoological parks and gardens, camps on conservation of natural and cultural heritage, camps on learning crafts, using low cot locally available resources, lectures and demonstration by artists and experts on various art forms and craft persons in schools.
READ| CCRT Training Programmes/Workshops for AP In-Service Teachers, Schedule 2017
The CCRT has also instituted the CCRT Teachers’ Award’ which s given annually to the ten teachers selected from all part of the country in recognition of their outstanding work in the field of linking education with culture. These awards are given to the trained teachers of CCRT in various training programmes. The Award carries with it a Citation, an Angavastram, a plaque and an amount of Rs. 10,000/-. The Awards are presented by the Hon’ble President of India every year.
CULTURAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS
The CCRT also implements the Cultural Talent search scholarship which was taken over from the Department of Culture, Government of India in 1982. The scheme aims at providing facilities to outstanding young children to develop their talents in various artistic fields. In the age group of 10-14 years either studying in schools or families of practicing traditional forms are eligible for the award of scholarship. The Scheme is operated on all India basis and about 300 scholarships are awarded every year.
1. 31st December is the last date of receipt of applications every year in CCRT, New Delhi
2. Forms for a particular year/financial year will be available free of cost from the month of October and also be downloaded from CCRTs website : www.ccrtindia.gov.in
READ| CCRT Training Programmes/Workshops for TS In-Service Teachers, Schedule 2017
AWARD OF JUNIOR AND SENIOR FELLOWSHIPS
1. Online applications are Invited
2. 400 Junior and Senior Fellowships each are available.
3. The remuneration for Junior Fellowship is Rs. 10000/- per month and for Senior Fellowship is Rs. 2000/- per month consequent upon their selection by the Expert Committee. The details are available on CCRT’s website (www.ccrtindia.gov.in).
(This Scheme is Tentative and informative stage)
1. Distribution of Audio Visual Cultural Software
2. Proposals for Educational Tour to Museums, Historical places and Nature Parks
CULTURAL MAPPING OF INDIA
India being multi-layered cultural society has plethora of artists of various genres but there seems to be no record/data base available in respect of them, who are also having mastery in their respective fields. The preliminary work in this respect of collection of data has been allotted to CCRT, who is in the process of getting this data base from information/forms received from various agencies as well as through trained teachers/educators/administrators/Scholarship, Fellowship holders.
NEW INTIATIVES OF CCRT
1. Establishment of Cultural Clubs in the schools :
- School should have CCRT trained Teacher
- For Govt. School only – Primary /Middle/Secondary.
- Will be given Rs. 7500/- per for four years continuously provided good performance
- The details for establishment of cultural clubs can be obtained the details from the CCRT website: www.ccrtindia.gov.in
CCRT Programmes to Teachers, Teacher educators, Students, Schools