How to apply for AP POLYCET 2016| Online application formHow to apply for AP POLYCET 2016/ #Online application form: POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government,aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges. Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non - Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for AP POLYCET-2016. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled in application for AP POLYCET-2016 itself is an application for admission.
For admission into the Diploma Courses like Hotel Management and Catering Technology, D.Pharmacy, the entry qualification is 10 + 2 is the entry qualification Candidates need not appear AP POLYCET - 2016 for admission into these courses. A separate notification will be issued for admission to these Diploma Courses.
HOW TO APPLY for TS POLYCET-2016?
1. For convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2016 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Hyderabad.
2. Student can approach any of the nearest aponline/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
3. For any query the candidate may contact the Principal of the respective HLC(Help Line Centers)
4. List of AP Online centres can be seen from https://www.polycetap.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Browser) or http://sbtet.ap.gov.in or http://aponline.gov.in
5. All the Helpline centres will work under the guidance of respective Coordinators.
6. Purchase a POLYCET 2016 application booklet with Application form by paying Rs 20/-only.
#Modes of Application Submission
Step 1- Help Line Centers
Step 2- AP Online Centers
Step 3- Online: Through payment gate way
#Steps in Application Submission
Step 1- Fill details in the Application Form
Step 2- Upload Photo & Signature
Step 3- Pay Application fee
Step 4- Download Hall Ticket
#Fill in the Application form as per the guidelines:
1. First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
2. Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
3. Fill your father’s name
4. Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
5. Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence
6. Fill in the place where you would like to appear for examination. Refer the table of examination/help line centers
7. Enter the area code to which you are local to AP
8. Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
9. Enter your special category, if any ( CAP/SP/PH/NCC ).
10. Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
11. Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad, center.
12. Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses.
13. The filled in Application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest aponline/meeseva/payment gateway/Net Banking/Help line center with a cash payment of Rs 330/-
1- AP Polycet 2016 notification
2- AP POLYCET 2016 Syllabus and Exam pattern
3- How to apply for AP POLYCET 2016| Online application form
4- Instructions for AP POLYCET 2016 hall tickets downloading
5- AP Polycet 2016 results-rank cards
6- Polyccet AP 2016 Certificates verification and Web based counselling notification
7- List of documents for Certificates verification of ap polycet 2016
8- Instructions for Web counseling process/Web options of ap polycet 2016