IFLU Entrance test 2016 how to apply| Online Application Form#IFLU Entrance test 2016 how to apply/ Online Application Form/ IFLU CET 2016/ IFLU UG, PG Courses admissions 2016: The English and Foreign Languages University(IFLU) has given Degree, PG Programmes admission notification and Online applications are invited for admissions to the UG, PG, Teacher training and Ph.D. programmes at English and Foreign Languages University for the academic year 2016-2017. So, Candidates should apply through online mode @ IFLU Website and candidates must follow the below instructions.
1. Apply online through the University’s website: http://www.efluniversity.ac.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Apply only in the prescribed form, after carefully reading the accompanying instructions.
3. Also read the online prospectus, which has details of the programmes offered, eligibility criteria, fees, deposits, etc.
4. Make sure you have a valid, personal e-mail ID. The ID should remain active until the completion of the admission process.
5. Do not apply for more than two full time programmes of an academic year.
6. You can apply for two programmes using the same form: just select both the programmes you are interested in. Pay the entrance test fee for two programmes.
7. Where the option is available, select your campus (Hyderabad, Lucknow, Shillong) for the programme you want to do. Use the drop down menu to make your selection. Once the selection is made, no request for a change of campus, or for an inter-campus transfer after admission, is entertained.
8. Entrance Test Fee: Pay the prescribed entrance test fee online (through credit card/debit card/ Netbanking). The fee is Rs. 350/- in the case of General/OBC/WDP candidates and Rs.150/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates. The entrance test fee is non- refundable.
9. Along with your application form, upload the following:
(i) your photograph, scanned
(ii) your signature
(iii) a scanned copy of your [father’s/mother’s] Aadhar card/Voter card/Ration card/Passport
(iv) a scanned copy of your caste certificate (in case you are applying for the SC/ST/OBC quota)
(v) where it is relevant, a scanned copy of the PWD (Person with Disability)certificate issued by a competent authority
(vi) where it is relevant, a scanned copy of the WDP (Ward of Defence Personnel)certificate issued by a competent authority
10. Refer to the section ‘HOW TO APPLY’ for help with the scanning and uploading of photographs, signatures, and supporting documents.
11. Provide caste certificates only in the prescribed GOI format.
Step 1: Keep the following ready:
(i) the downloaded prospectus, for details of programmes and eligibility
(ii) a scanned copy each of your a ) photograph; b) signature; c) caste certificate, if relevant
d) WDP/PWD certificate, if relevant; (e) credit card/debit card/net banking codes; e) JRF certificate, if you are a JRF awardee; f) parent’s/ guardian’s Aadhaar /Voter ID/ Ration card.
Step 2: Register as a new user.
Step 3: Fill in the online registration form.
Step 4: Pay the entrance test fee online through credit card/debit card/netbanking.
Step 5: Submit a hard copy of your application.
(i) Print out your filled-in application form.
(ii) Arrange, and staple, the application and the attachments in the following order:
(a) Hard copy of the filled-in online application form with the photoand University copy of the challan (in the case of challan payment)
(b) Passport size photograph
(c) attested copies of the academic qualification certificates, according to the eligibility specified for the course
(d) attested copy of the latest relevant certificate if you are an SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WDP applicant
(e) for a Ph.D. application, attested copy of the JRF certificate, if you have been awarded one
(f) attested copies of certificates in support of any distinction you have achieved in sports activities at state / national level (only if you are applying for admission to P.G. programmes)
(g) attested copies of a Proof of Residence & Study Certificate upto +2 level (if you are a Backward District candidate applying for BA programmes)
(h) copy of your parent’s/guardian’s Aadhaar/Voter ID/ Ration card as address proof.
Note: Incomplete applications, applications not accompanied by the requisite enclosures, and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
(iii) Post the hard copy of your application and the attachments to The Controller of Examinations EFL University Hyderabad 500007 Telangana. Webiste: http://eflu.verityinfosol.com
EFLU Degree,PG,PhD,Teacher training programmes admissions 2016
IFLU Entrance test 2016 how to apply| Online Application Form