KVS Principals, PGTs, TGTs, PRTs 2016 Recruitment @Kendriya Vidyalayas#KVS 6205 #Principal, #PGT, TGT, PRT Posts 2016 Recruitment @Kendriya Vidyalayas/ KVS teaching,Non teaching Posts 2016 @Kendriya Vidyalayas: Each state Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathans, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India have issued the teaching posts 2016 recruitment notification and each state, KVS invites applications from the Indian Citizens for recruitment on teaching posts(Primary Teachers (PRT), Trained Graduate Teachers, Post Graduate Teachers for the year 2016-17.. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Performa only, available on each state KVS website under the head “Employment Notice “. No other format/ Performa other than the prescribed one shall be entertained.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi has issued employment notification for the recruitment of PGT, TGT, PRT Posts.
Name of the Posts:
A. Principal: 90 Posts
B. Post Graduation Teacher (PGT): 690 Posts
1. English : 69 Posts
2. Hindi : 62 Posts
3. Physics : 68 Posts
4. Chemistry : 61 Posts
5. Economics : 48 Posts
6. Commerce : 96 Posts
7. Maths : 73 Posts
8. Biology : 66 Posts
9. History : 38 Posts
10. Geography : 31 Posts
11. Computer Science : 78 Posts
C. Trained Graduation Teacher (TGT) : 926 Posts
1. English : 90 Posts
2. Hindi : 116 Posts
3. Social Studies : 160 Posts
4. Science : 120 Posts
5. Sanskrit : 53 Posts
6. Maths : 126 Posts
7. P & HE : 67 Posts
8. AE : 120 Posts
9. WE : 74 Posts
D. Primary Teacher (PRT) : 4499 Posts
1. PRT : 4348 Posts
2. PRT (Music) : 151 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 6205
Qualification: Master Degree in relevant discipline/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject/ B.Ed/ B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT)/ Degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering/ Bachelor Degree in Physical Education. Bachelor Degree in Music/ Diploma in Drawing & Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Art. 10+2. CTET qualification.
Principals are authorized to fill the posts of PRTs, TGTs, PGTs, on part time Contractual basis in case any such vacancy exists / arises or when teachers proceed on long leave. Contractual appointments are made till the end of the session or till the regular teacher joins; whichever is earlier. Teachers engaged on contractual basis, would· have no claim or right for appointment on a regular basis nor will they.be a part of the cadre of teachers of Kendrlya Vldyalayas.
The following must be ensured, While making contractual appointment
i. The teacher should possess the required educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment to the post.
ii. Minimum and maximum age limit shall be 18 and 65 years respectively.
iii. She/he would be engaged till such time the regular teacher joins or the end of the academic session,
iv. Candidature of a contractual teacher. who has served in a KV in a year may be considered in subsequent year(s) by selection committee for a fresh appointment as contractual teachers, by following due procedure.
v. The teachers engaged should be addressed by the Principal in Kendriya Vidyalayas and their formal acceptance to terms and conditions, attached to the offer, will be obtained as per formats in Annexure I & II
i) The Principal of KV will assess the requirement of teachers to be appointed on contract basis before the start of the academic session and get the approval of Chairman, VMC; Requirement may be given wide publicity through local Newspaper and also put on the notice board of the Vidyalaya.
ii) The Selection Committee should be constituted with the approval of Chairman, VMC. The selection should be strictly merit based on Interview and practical classroom observation.
iii) The selection Committee should consist of Chairman/Chairman Nominee, Principal, an eminent
Educationist of the area and subject expert for TGTs/PGTs.
Execution of agreement-An agreement needs to be signed by the selected candidate and KVS. The agreement should be in duplicate on non judicial stamp paper of appropriate value. On behalf of KVS, Principal would sign the agreement. The agreement signed should be strictly complied with and it is the responsibility of the Principal to ensure that agreement is properlv executed and the original agreement is kept in her/his custody.
Duties & Responsibilities of Contractual teachers:
Teachers appointed on contractual basis will discharge following duties
a) Regular classroom activity/Copy checking.
b) Invigilation duty/Evaluation work.
c) Helping students and colleagues in preparation and organization of different curricular /Co curricular activities in the Vidyalaya.
d) All other works assigned by the principal.
Qualification for the post of teachers to prepare select panel on part time contractual basis for the year 2016-17 as under :-
1. PGT: English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Commerce - (Master Degree in concerned subject with 50% marks & B.Ed)
2. PGT(Computer Science): B.E or B.Tech/ M.Sc Comp Sc/ MCA/ B.Sc (Comp Sc) or BCA with Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University.
3. TGTs(English, Hindi, Maths, Science &Sanskrit):Bachelor Degree with concerned subject with 50% marks, B.Ed & Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE
4. TGT(S.St.) : Bachelor Degree with atleast 50% marks with any of two subjects History, Geography, Economics & Pol.Sc., one must be either History or Geography , B.Ed & Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE
5. PRT: Intermediate & 50% marks with JBT/Bachelor of elementary education & Pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE
6. Computer Instructor: BCA/PGDIT/PGDCA/Graduation with two years Diploma in Computers
7. Professional Counselor in Career Guidance & Counselling: BA/BSc (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling. Desirable Qualification:- Minimum of one year experience in providing Career/ Educational Counseling to students at schools.
8. Vocational skills :Sports, Music, Dance and Art & Craft, Yoga Teacher and Band Master.
9. Doctor (Minimum MBBS & registered with MCI) Rs.1000/- per day for 02 hours
10. Nurse (Diploma holder) Rs.750/- per day for 07 hours
11. Data Entry Operator (i) Graduate, Ist Division (ii) Good Knowldege of MS Office(Word, Excel, Powerpoint) (iii) Good written and verbal communication skills in English , Hindi and local language.
Qualification for sr.no.08 to 10 is prescribed as per KVS instructions.
Payment will be made @ Rs.27500/-, 26250/-, 21250/- per month to PGT, TGT & Counselor, PRT & Computer Instructor respectively. Vocational Skill @ Rs.21250/- per month.
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________
3.Husband’s Name _________________________________
4.Date of Birth________________ Age as on 01.04.2016_____________
5.Employment Exchange registration no.________________
7. Correspondence Address_____________________________
Mobile No.(1)____________________ (2)__________________
8. Educational Qualification(Please attach photocopies for all years)
9.Whether qualified CTET conducted by CBSE/TET Conducted by any state_______ Yes/No if yes attach proof of passing.
|S.No||Degree||Subject||% of Marks||Board/University|
|S.No. and Name of Institution||Post Held||From||To||No of Years||Remarks|
Signature of candidate
Documents verified by teacher_________________ Signature
How to apply
Candidates may apply online through website. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply in the prescribed format only available on at each KVS Website. Candidates can also send his/her application in the prescribed Performa through e‐ mail on their ID followed by speed post. No certificates/testimonial should be forwarded through e‐mail. Other terms and conditions shall be the same as contained in their notification. Except for that last date of application in the Regional office shall be on notified date for teaching and non teaching posts.
Registration open: 27.09.2016.
Registration Closes: 17.10.2016. but.........
1. Last date for registration has been extended to 20th October 2016(2400hrs).
2. Last date to submit fee in bank through e-challan is 24.10.2016.
3. An edit window will be provided from 21.10.2016 to 25.10.2016 to make corrections, if any, in the online application forms already filled by the candidate.
Date of Written Test: November/ December, 2016.
Online application Form link: https://www.mecbsekvs.in/cbse/kvs/Home.php
Online application Form link: https://www.mecbsekvs.in/cbse/kvs/Home.php
KVS principal, teaching Posts 2016 @Kendriya Vidyalayas Application Form Download