NTR Vidyonnathi seats enhanced for Civils Guidance for ST Students#NTR #Vidyonnathi Scheme/NTR Vidyonnathi for #Civils Guidance for ST Students/NTR Vidyonnathi for providing Professional Guidance for Civil Services Exams for ST Students: Govt of Andhra Pradesh, Tribal Welfare Department - Tribal Sub Plan - “ NTR Vidyonnathi” for providing Professional Guidance for Civil Services Examinations for Scheduled Tribe Students in the State of Andhra Pradesh - Enhancement of seats in the intake of ST students from existing (100) to (150) - Sanctioned - Orders - Issued. GO.MS.No.28, Dated:02-03-2016
1. Act No. 1 of 2013, dated 24.1.2013.
2. G.O. Ms.No.7, Planning (XXII) Department, dated, 23.2.2013.
3. G.O. Ms No.10, TW (End.1) Department, dated, 03.02.2015.
4. Minutes of 12th Meeting of Nodal Agency for TSP, Dt.23-09-2015.
5. From the Director of Tribal Welfare, AP, Hyderabad Lr.No.J2/3577/2015, Dt:26-10-2015.
ORDER: In order to ensure Scheduled Tribe students reach the Higher echelon of administration and to facilitate their entry in Civil Services, Government in the reference 3rd read above has introduced new scheme “NTR Vidyonnathi” for providing professional guidance for Civil Services examination for ST students by conducting 3 guidance programmes subject to meeting the expenditure from the TSP.
2. In the 12th meeting of the Nodal Agency for the Tribal Sub Plan held on23-09-2015, the status of implementation of “NTR Vidyonnathi” was reviewed by the Nodal Agency in detail and keeping in view the response received from ST students and their score in entrance exam, the Nodal Agency vide Resolution No.44/2015 has agreed for increasing the intake from existing (100) to (150) for ST students for the year 2015-16 and recommended to place it before the State Council for ratification.
3. Therefore the DTW, Hyderabad in the letter 5th read above, has requested to issue necessary orders, enhancing the seats under NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme from existing (100) to (150) as no additional budget is required on this for the current year.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby enhance the seats of ST Students under NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme from existing (100) to (150) subject to ratification of State Council for development for SCs & STs.
#NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for ST Students for providing Civil Services Exams Professional Guidelines
#NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for SC Students for providing Civil Services Exams Professional Guidelines
#NTR Vidyonnathi seats enhanced for Civils Guidance for ST Students