RUPGCET 2017 hall tickets, Exam datesRUPGCET 2017 Hall Tickets, Exam date: Rayalaseema University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2017 Notification on 26th February, 2017 and RU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.RU.ac.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2017-17 offered by Rayalaseema University Campus. PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through RUPGCET-2017. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website http://www.rupgcet2017.in/. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website http://rudoa.in/rupgcet.aspx?cet=CET
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALL POINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. Candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after commencement of the Entrance test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
RUPGCET 2017| Rayalaseema University PGCET 2017
RUPGCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
RUPGCET Hall Tickets 2017
RUPGCET Results/Rank Cards 2017
RUPGCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification 2017
Exam Schedule of RUPGCET 2017
Entrance tests (Online Mode only) : 25-05-2017 to 27-05-2017
RUPGCET Hall-tickets 2017
Downloading of Hall tickets : 10-05-2017 onwards