RUPGCET 2017 online application form/how to applyRUPGCET 2017 online application form/how to apply/step by step online applying procedure/ Steps to be followed in filling ONLINE RUPGCET 2017 application form/Instructions to Fill Online Application of RUPGCET - 2017(user guide): Rayalaseema University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2017 Notification on 22nd February, 2017 and RU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (http://rudoa.in/rupgcet.aspx?cet=CET) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2017-18 offered by Rayalaseema University Campus. PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through RUPGCET-2017. results, hall tickets, counselling dates, last date, exam date details provided @ RUPGCET 2017| Rayalaseema University PGCET 2017
HOW TO APPLY
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
1. The application should be submitted ONLINE only at the website http://rudoa.in/rupgcet.aspx?cet=CET by registering the name and other details.
2. A Separate registration is required for each Test. No change of subject shall be entertained at any stage.
3. Candidates should ensure uninterrupted power supply and internet connectivity before filling the application and making the payment online.
4. For speedy processing of application, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB in size.
5. Steps for online registration:
1. Read the eligibility conditions given in the prospectus for the test to be taken and ensure your eligibility before applying.
2. Go to the website www.rupgcet2017.in and click on online registration button/link.
3. Register your candidature by entering specified details.
4. Fill all the details and make payment using
a. SBH Challan downloaded from the website b. Debit / Credit card, Net Banking
5. In case of payment made by challan, candidate has to enter the journal / transaction number and a scan copy of paid challan and proceed further with registration.
6. Preserve a Copy of paid challan which has to be submitted to the University at the time of
Entrance Test / Admission Counseling.
7. Complete your registration in all aspects.
8. Preserve your user id and password for further processing. The same id and password will be useful till the finalization of admission.
Candidates are instructed to maintain the secrecy about their login details.
6. Steps for filling the online Application Form:
A. Filling of online application form is allowed only after payment.
B. Be ready with scanned passport size photo and scanned signature separately in JPEG/JPG format only with less than 100KB in size.
C. Upload your scanned passport size photo and scanned signature. D. Fill all the required details.
E. Click the Submit button to confirm the details. If you need correction, press the Back button and edit the data.
F. Press the Save & Print button to get a printout. Preserve a copy of the application for further reference.
G. If there is any problem during the above process, contact the HELPLINE of RUPGCET- 2017. Helpline Timings: 10.00am to 5.00pm on all working days.
H. The application number should be used to download the Hall Ticket.
RUPGCET 2017| Rayalaseema University PGCET 2017
RUPGCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
RUPGCET Hall Tickets 2017
RUPGCET Results/Rank Cards 2017
RUPGCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification 2017
#RUPGCET 2017 online application form/how to apply