SKUPGCET 2017 hall tickets, skucet exam dates 2017Sri Krishnadevaraya University has issued Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2017 Notification on 27th February, 2017. SKU Directorate of Admissions Department Officials invites Applications from the eligible candidates for Admission into various Post Graduation Courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges through Common Entrance Test(SKUCET-2017) in the state for this academic year 2017-2018.
The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.skudoa.in. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
1. Hall tickets for the Entrance Test will be available online to the candidates 10 days before the date of Test.
2. Candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the website: www.skudoa.in and attend the Entrance Test.
3. Duplicate Hall Ticket can also be had from the office of the Convener, SKUCET-2017 or from the Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for .100/- drawn in favor of the ‘Convener, SKUCET-2017’ along with the evidence of having submitted the online application.
4. SKUCET-2017 Hall Ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission along with their Rank Card.
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.skudoa.in
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALL POINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. Candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after commencement of the Entrance test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
SKUPGCET| Acharya Nagarjuna University PGCET
SKUPGCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
SKUPGCET Hall Tickets
SKUPGCET Results/Rank Cards
SKUPGCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification
Application fee Rs.400/-
1. Online application Starts from: 10-03-2017
2. Last date for online application: 10-04-2017
2. Last date for online application with fee of Rs.900/- : 20-04-2017
3. Last date for online application is extended upto 05-05-2017 with Tatkal fee of Rs.1400/-(Application fee Rs.400/- Plus Late fee Rs.1000/-) per test.
4. Commencement of PG Entrance Tests : 01-06-2017 to 05-06-2017(Tentative)
5. SKUCET-2017 Hall Tickets will be available from 16-05-2017 after 02:00 PM onwards.
SKUPGCET 2017 hall tickets
SKUPGCET 2017 hall tickets or get your hall tickets