SVIMSPGET 2016| PG Medical Courses entrance test 2016 notificationSVIMSPGET 2016| SVIMS PG entrance test 2016, SVIMS MD notification 2016, PG Medical Courses admission notification: Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati has given the PG Medical Courses admissions 2016 notification and Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati invites applications through online from the eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana for admission into the following specialties.
1. Anaesthesiology: 08 Seats
2. Biochemistry: 01 Seat
3. Emergency Medicine: 02 Seats
4. Medicine: 04 Seats
5. Microbiology: 01 Seat
6. Nuclear Medicine: 02 Seats
7. Pathology: 02 Seats
8. Radio-Diagnosis: 02 Seats
9. Radiotherapy: 02 Seats
10. Transfusion Medicine: 01 Seat
1. The candidates who satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974 are eligible and the selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended from time to time. Copy of the G.O is available in the Institute’s website.
2. The admissions are subject to the procedure laid down in the G.O. Ms.No. 25, Dt: 22.03.2016 of HM & FW (E1), Dept. Govt. of A.P.
Admission regulations for PG Medical courses-2016 Page 6 of 20
3. The candidates who have passed MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed internship at the time of their applying are eligible. The candidates who will be completing internship on or before 31-03-2016 are also eligible to apply and such candidates have to submit their application along with internship completion certificate.
4. Must have registered with the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
5. Candidates who are already studying PG Degree/ Diploma course shall not be permitted to appear for entrance test unless they fulfill the requisite bond condition executed for the course they are presently enrolled in and shall submit an evidence in favor of the same from the University.
1. The Computer based entrance test shall be conducted by Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati.
2. The entrance examination is common to all the post-graduate courses and consists of 150 MCQs.
How to apply:
Candidate seeking admission to Entrance Examination is required to Apply through On-line. Log on to www.svimstpt.ap.nic.in and navigate to link “Apply On-line SVIMSPGET-2016”. The candidate should Read the “Prospectus” carefully and fulfill all the requirements for filling the application through online.
1. Commencement of Online Registration 24/03/2016
2. Last date for Online Registration of Applications 11/04/2016
3. Download of Admit Card (e-Hall Ticket) 20/04/2016 onwards
4. Computer based Entrance Test 24/04/2016 (2.30 to 04.45 pm)
5. Release of question paper and key 24/04/2016 (after 5.00 pm)
6. Receiving objections (if any) through e-mail 26/04/2016 (up to 5.00 pm)
7. Release of final key and Merit List 02/05/2016 (After 5.00 pm)
8. Download of Rank Card(Available through online only and not by post)06/05/2016
9. Verification of PH status by Medical board 10/05/2016
10. Date of counseling, payment of fee, submission of original certificates and bond 11/05/2016
11. Second & Final Counseling Will be notified in the website
12. Commencement of the course 16/05/2016
13.Closure of admission 31/05/2016
SVIMSPGET 2016| PG Medical Courses admission notification
How to Apply online for SVIMS PG Entrance Test 2016