TS NMMS Results 2016-Instructions on District wise final merit list of NMMSTS NMMS Results 2016-Instructions on District wise final merit list of NMMS 2015: Govt of Telangana, Director of Government Examinations, Telangana,Rc.No:03, Dated:04-03-2016
National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination, November 2015 - Sending of final Merit List - Make own arrangement to inform the result to the candidates/Head Masters at district level. DGE Inform that the final list of the candidates selected for award of scholarships is finalized after effecting corrections as proposed by the districts under reference cited and sent herewith along with the soft copy (those who have appeared for National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination held on 08-11-2015) with a request to make your own arrangements to inform the same to candidates and Head Masters concerned. The category-wise final merit list was already kept in office web site for the convenience of the selected candidates.
Further, DGE inform that a Bank Proforma in hard copy and soft copy consisting of the candidates Roll Number, Name, Fathers Name, School Name is also sent herewith for your convenience and the remaining columns i.e., Bank Name, Branch Name, Branch Code, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, Aadhaar Card UID/EID Number, SSC School code, UDISE code, Religion and Student's personal contact phone number are left unfilled as these columns are supposed to be filled by your office only after obtaining the bank account and Aadhaar Card particulars along with the copy of the 1st page of the Bank pass book of the candidate and Aadhaar Card. No alterations, corrections, additions and deletions, in respect of the candidate name in the bank Proforma shall be entertained without information to the undersigned.
The proforma duly filling the Bank Account and Aadhaar Card particulars in Hard Copy and Soft Copy of the selected candidates of your district, should be returned to this office along with the xerox copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book and Aadhaar Card/ Enrolment Slip by IT -3 -2016. While opening the Bank Account the following certain instructions are to be adhered by the candidate scrupulously. Therefore I request you to issue guidelines to all the selected candidates through the Headmasters concerned and also direct the Headmaster to follow the guidelines while furnishing the bank account numbers.
1. The awardees/ selected candidates would require to open their Bank Account in the nearest State Bank of India or Associates of State Bank of India branches for the purpose. If the candidate has already opened Bank Account previously and transactions are in proses such
candidates need not to open another new account. Already existed one is enough. Joint account with their parents is not compulsory. In case of joint account candidate name should be the first in the pass book. Wherever the State Bank of India or any Associate Banks are not available, it may be opened with any nationalized banks/ branches which are having National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) system only. Account numbers from Graameena Banks and un nationalized are not accepted.
2. The Name of the Candidate and Father or Mother Name in the bank pass book should tally with the name of printed in the selected list or in bank Proforma.
3. Bank Account opened along with the Guardians/Headmasters/Relatives will be rejected summarily.
4. Furnishing of Headmasters Account number of the school on behalf of the candidate shall also be rejected.
5. Soon after opening the Bank Account, the candidate should take Xerox copy of the first page of pass book which consisting Candidate Name, Father Name, Branch Code, Branch Name, IFSC Code and Bank Account Number invariably. If the first page of the pass book, not consisted any one of the above said item, the same has to be obtained from the bank, branch concerned and incorporate manually in 1st page of pass book without fail and submit to the District Educational Officer. Without Xerox copy of first page of Bank Pass Book and Aadhaar Card UID/EID Number, the scholarships will not be processed. The 1st page of the Pass book and Aadhaar Card / Enrolment Slip of the candidate should be visible.
#District wise TS NMMS final merit list 2016
#TS NMMS Bank Proforma