TS TET 2016 Results, Preliminary keys, Final Keys @tstet.cgg.gov.in#TSTET 2016 Hall tickets,#Results,TS Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 #HallTickets, Results,Preliminary keys, final keys, Telangana TET 2016 Hall Tickets: The Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State issued the First Teacher Eligibility Test (TS-TET) 2016 notification on 15th March, 2016. This Eligibility Test for Recruitment as a teacher for classes I to VIII in the Schools of the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Muncipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools in Telangana state. TS-TET shall be conducted in all the 10 Districts of the State.
DSE Telangana is inviting the online applications between 16.03.2016 to 31.03.2016 from the eligible candidates, who intend to be teachers to appear for TS Teachers Eligibility Test, which will be held on 22-05-2016 and Paper I will be conducted from 10.00 AM to 12.30 Noon and Paper II will be conducted from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM. Now, online submission process is going on at tstet.cgg.gov.in. After, completion this process, as per schedule, the Hall Tickets of TS-TET, 2016 will be uploaded at Official website on or before 13/5/2016. Hall Tickets can be downloaded from tstet.cgg.gov.in compulsory, it is gate way pass of the examination hall. So candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall and must read and follow the instructions given on hall ticket.
The Government of Telangana State School Education Department has released the admit card of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). The TSTET is scheduled to be held on 22-05-2016. TET exam will have two papers. Paper-I is meant for the teachers opting for Class I to Class V while Paper-II is meant for Class VI to Class VIII. In case some details like name, gender, father’s name etc have gone wrong, it can be rectified in the exam hall. But if the mistake pertains to paper, subject etc then you need to approach the Director, TSTET.
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tstet.cgg.gov.in from 20.04.2016. In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the Director, SCERT & Exofficio Director, SCERT, Hyderabad between 10.30 AM and 5.00 PM on all working days between 20.04.2016 and 21.05.2016 in person only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted, a copy of the printout of the Application form and one photograph (same photograph as pasted on the application form). Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
Instructions to TSTET Candidates:
1. The information pertaining to the candidate given in the Hall Ticket, is as submitted by the candidate through ONLINE application. Hence candidate alone is responsible for the entries made by her / him.
2. If any data is found to be incorrect they may make necessary corrections in the Photo Nominal roll cum attendance sheet during the examination.
3. Candidate should be present with the Hall Ticket in the Examination centre one hour before the time of exam. No candidate will be allowed after the commencement of the examination i.e., 10:00 A.M (Morning Session) or 2.30 PM (Evening Session).
4. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before 12 : 30 P.M. for morning session and 5.00 P.M. for Afternoon Session.
5. The use of calculating devices including logarithm tables, Calculator, Pager, Cell phone (even in the switch off mode) or any other electronic devices etc., are not allowed.
6. Any candidate found guilty of using unfair means of any nature in the Examination Hall will be ordered to leave the Examination Hall, but he/she will not be allowed to leave the centre before 12:30 P.M. and 5.00 PM for Morning and Evening Sessions respectively. A case of malpractice will be booked against the candidate under the Public Examinations Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair Means Act 25/97.
7. Every candidate should bring Two fine Black Ball point pens and a writing pad with him/her to mark on OMR Sheet. Any other colour pen is not permitted.
8. Candidate should carefully read and follow the instructions given on the Side I of OMR Answer Sheet before starting to answer the paper.
9. Visually impaired candidates (40% and above disability) are allowed the assistance of a scribe.
10. Candidate should sign and put the thumb impression in the space provided in the Hall ticket in the presence of the invigilator
The two sessions of Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) was concluded peacefully in all districts of Telangana on 22/05/2016. Paper-I was held from 10 am to 12.30 am and Paper-II which was conducted from 2.30 to 5 PM. So, the first Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) conducted in Telangana. This time, CCTV cameras were installed in the test centres and officials thoroughly checked the candidates before their entry. Biometric system was also enforced to prevent impersonation.
1. - TS TET 2016 Paper I: Question Paper
2. - TS TET Maths-Science Paper+ Key
3. - TS TET Social Studies Question Paper
TS TET 2016 Key - Results:
(TS TET results 2016 released and available @ tstet results)