TSMS 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes Entrance test Hall tickets 2017 downloadTS Model Schools Entrance Test 2017 #HallTickets, #TSMS CET 2017 Hall Tickets, TSMS 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes Admission Test 2017 Hall Tickets/TSMS Entrance Test 2017 Hall Tickets download: This year Telangana State Model Schools 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrance test notification 2017 has been issued on 6th January 2017 by the Telangana State Government, School Education Department, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan and TSMS CET 2017 for admission into 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes in Telangana Model Schools for the academic year 2017-2018 for fill up the vacant seats.
TS RMSA, Hyderabad is inviting the online application forms from the eligible students through telanganams.cgg.gov.in webportal from 17 to 31 January, 2017. TSMS 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th entrance will be conducted on 26-02-2017 at each mandal head quarters or model schools in all districts of T State and exam will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon for 6th class and 2 pm to 4 pm for 7th/8th/9th/10th classes as per its schedule.
TS students, who wish to take admissions in the Telangana Model Schools, they should write he tsms 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrance examination to get qualified for admissions. So, 5th/6th/7th/8th/9th classes passed eligible students were applied for this entrance stream through online mode for appearing the tsms cet 2016 and they are waiting for their hall tickets. Candidates can download their hall tickets from the given following link.
How to download the TSMS Entrance Exam Hall tickets
1. First visit the Telanganams Web Portal:
2. Click on the "Download VI Hall ticket/ Download VII-To-X Hall ticket"
3. New Window will be displayed
4. In this window enter details like
5. Print your hall ticket and take your hall ticket in the exam hall
6. Preserve your hall ticket upto completion of exam process
Important instructions to Candidates:
1. Without hall ticket candidates are not allowed for examination.
2. To obtain duplicate hall ticket, candidate should approach the Chief Superintendent concerned, with passport size photograph & copy of online application form.
3. Candidates should attend the examination center by 09:30 AM
4. Candidates are not allowed in to the examination hall after 10:00 AM and to leave the hall before 12:00 NOON.
5. Answers to be marked with blue/black ball point pen only on the OMR sheet.
6. OMR sheet with over writing, correction etc. will not be considered for valuation.
7. Candidates have to bring writing pad and pen.
8. Mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic devices are not allowed in to examination hall.
9. Malpractices during the examination will disqualify their candidature from the examination.
10. On completion of the examination, candidate has to handover OMR sheet to the invigilator.
TSMS 6th/7th,8th,9th,10th classes Entrance test Quick links
1. TSMS 7th,8th,9th,10th classes Entrance test
2. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes admission test schedule,Fee,Exam date
3. TSMSCET Online fee payment, Online application submission procedure
4. How to apply for TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes Entrance test
5. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes Entrance test Hall tickets download
6. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th Classes Admission Test 2016 Results,Merit list
7. Certificates verification dates for TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrance test
#Mode of Entrance Test:
The Entrance test will be of objective type and multiple choice questions from Class 5th and the Question Paper have Four Parts.
Allocation of marks
|3||Part-III:||EVS I and II||25 marks|
1. Downloading of hall tickets - 20-02-2017
2. Date of Examination: 26-02-2017
by 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon for 6th Class and
2.00 pm to 4.00 pm for 7th/8th/9th/10th Classes