TSMS 6th Class Admission Test 2016 Hall Tickets/TSMS Entrance Test 2016 Hall TicketsTS Model Schools Entrance Test 2016 #HallTickets, #TSMS CET 2016 Hall Tickets, TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes Admission Test 2016 Hall Tickets/TSMS Entrance Test 2016 Hall Tickets download: This year Telangana State Model Schools 7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrance test notification 2016 has been issued on 25th June 2016 by the Telangana State Government, School Education Department, Rashtriya Madhtamik Shiksha Abhiyan and TSMS CET 2016 for admission into 7th/8th/9th/10th classes in Telangana Model Schools for the academic year(fill up vacant seats).
TS RMSA, Hyderabad is inviting the online application forms from the eligible students through telanganams.cgg.gov.in webportal from 27.06.2016 to 29.06.2016. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th entrance will be conducted on 01-07-2016 at each mandal head quarters or model schools in all districts of T State and exam will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon as per its schedule.
TS students, who wish to take admissions in the Telangana Model Schools, they should write he tsms 7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrance examination to get qualified for admissions. So, 6th/7th/8th/9th classes passed eligible students were applied for this entrance stream through online mode for appearing the tsms cet 2016 and they are waiting for their hall tickets. Candidates can download their hall tickets from the given following link.
TSMS 7th,8th,9th,10th classes Entrance test 2016 Quick links
1. TSMS 7th,8th,9th,10th classes Entrance test 2016
2. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes admission test schedule,Fee,Exam date 2016
3. TSMSCET 2016 Online fee payment, Online application submission procedure
4. How to apply for TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes Entrance test 2016
5. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes Entrance test Hall tickets 2016 download
6. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th Classes Admission Test 2016 Results,Merit list
7. Certificates verification dates for TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrance test 2016
#Mode of Entrance Test:
The Entrance test will be of objective type and multiple choice questions from Class 5th and the Question Paper have Four Parts.
Allocation of marks
|3||Part-III:||EVS I and II||25 marks|
1. Downloading of hall tickets - 29.06.2016
2. Date of Examination: 01-07-2016 by 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon