TSMS 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes Entrance test Hall tickets 2017 downloadTS Model Schools Entrance Test 2017 #HallTickets, #TSMS CET 2017 Hall Tickets, TSMS 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes Admission Test 2017 Hall Tickets/TSMS Entrance Test 2017 Hall Tickets download: This year Telangana State Model Schools 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrance test notification 2017 has been issued on 6th January 2017 by the Telangana State Government, School Education Department, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan and TSMS CET 2017 for admission into 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes in Telangana Model Schools for the academic year 2017-2018 for fill up the vacant seats.
TS RMSA, Hyderabad is inviting the online application forms from the eligible students through telanganams.cgg.gov.in webportal from 17 to 31 January, 2017. TSMS 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th entrance will be conducted on 26-02-2017 at each mandal head quarters or model schools in all districts of T State and exam will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon for 6th class and 2 pm to 4 pm for 7th/8th/9th/10th classes as per its schedule.
TS students, who wish to take admissions in the Telangana Model Schools, they should write he tsms 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrance examination to get qualified for admissions. So, 5th/6th/7th/8th/9th classes passed eligible students were applied for this entrance stream through online mode for appearing the tsms cet 2016 and they are waiting for their hall tickets. Candidates can download their hall tickets from the given following link.
TSMS 6th/7th,8th,9th,10th classes Entrance test Quick links
1. TSMS 7th,8th,9th,10th classes Entrance test
2. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes admission test schedule,Fee,Exam date
3. TSMSCET Online fee payment, Online application submission procedure
4. How to apply for TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes Entrance test
5. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes Entrance test Hall tickets download
6. TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th Classes Admission Test 2016 Results,Merit list
7. Certificates verification dates for TSMS 7th/8th/9th/10th classes entrance test
#Mode of Entrance Test:
The Entrance test will be of objective type and multiple choice questions from Class 5th and the Question Paper have Four Parts.
Allocation of marks
|3||Part-III:||EVS I and II||25 marks|
1. Downloading of hall tickets - 20-02-2017
2. Date of Examination: 26-02-2017 by 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon for 6th class and 2 to 4 pm for 7th/8th/9th/10th classes