TTWRS Entrance Test online application form 2017TSTWREIS 5th,6th,7th,8th, 9th classes entrance test online application form 2017 for Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Schools: TS Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSTWREIS) has published the TTWR Schools Entrance Test 2017 notification in March, 2017 for admission into 5th,6th,7th,8th, 9th classes in its TS Tribal Welfare Residential Schools for the academic year 2017-2018. This time TSTWREIS invites online application forms from Boys & Girls for admissions into and 5th,6th,7th,8th, 9th classes in English for the Academic Year 2017-18 in the TS TWREIS institutions functioning in Gurukulam.
User Guide for TSTWREIS Admission Test 2017
For admission into 5th class
1. SC / ST Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2004 and 31-08-2008
2. OC / BC Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2006 and 31-08-2008
For admission into 6th class
1. SC / ST Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2003 and 31-08-2007
2. OC / BC Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2005 and 31-08-2007
For admission into 7th class
1. SC / ST Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2002 and 31-08-2006
2. OC / BC Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2004 and 31-08-2006
For admission into 8th class
1. SC / ST Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2001 and 31-08-2005
2. OC / BC Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2003 and 31-08-2005
For admission into 9th class
1. SC / ST Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2000 and 31-08-2004
2. OC / BC Candidates Date of Birth should be between 01-09-2002 and 31-08-2004
Procedure For Applying Online:
i) The candidates shall first download the ‘TSTWREIS gurukulam entrance test 2017 notification’ from the website http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/tstw/ and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSTWREIS CET 2017.
ii)The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for TSTWREIS CET 2017. shall submission of application form through Online mode only.
iii) The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.’
iv) Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
v). Go to http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/tstw/.
vi) Click on Application for School of Excellence Bhadrachalam at Khammam for filling Online Application Form.
vii) Then Online Application Form will be opened for TSTWREIS SOECET 2017.
viii) Personal Details, Residential Address, Address of Educational Institution details and Admission Preferences should be filled up by the user.
Application Form details for Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential School of Excellence Common Entrance Test-2017
I. Personal Details
1. Name of the Applicant
2. Father's / Guardian's Name
3. Mother's Name
4. Admission seeking Class
5. Caste & Sub Caste
6. Date of Birth
7. Gender Boy/ Girl
8. Whether the Candidate belongs to Schedule Area / Agency ? Yes No
9. Photograph of the Applicant Choose File
II. Residential Address
5. Pin Code
6. Contact / Mobile Number
7. Father's / Guardian's Occupation
8. Father's / Guardian's Annual Income
9. Aadhar Number#
III. Address of Educational Institution
1. Previous studied Institution Type
2. Institution Name
6. Exam Center
IV. Admission Preferences
IV. Admission Preferences
1. Entrance Test Date: 17-04-2017 (Sunday), Timings:10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
2. Application open Date: 15.03.2017
3. Application Closing Date: 06.04.2017