University of Hyderabad Non Teaching Posts 2016 recruitmentUniversity of Hyderabad Non Teaching Posts 2016 recruitment: University of Hyderabad has issued notification for Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs). UOH invites the applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the filling up the Senior Assistant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Office Assistant, Junior Professional Assistant, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Stenographer, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant posts. University of Hyderabad Non Teaching Posts 2016 recruitment, application form, how to apply, fee, last date, eligibility, uoh recruitment, uoh jobs details as follow
1. Senior Assistant: 01 Post
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
3. Junior Office Assistant: 03 Posts
4. Junior Professional Assistant: 01 Post
5. Junior Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
6. Stenographer: 01 Post
7. Library Attendant: 01 Post
8. Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
Qualification: 10+2, Diploma, Degree (Relevant Discipline).
Processing fee - Rs. 300/- for all categories.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The candidate is liable to be disqualified/ terminated at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information / document provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification.
3. The application form received unsigned or without copy of necessary documents/ proof to clearly establish his/her eligibility or received after the last date prescribed for receipt of application form will be rejected.
4. Category (SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen) once filled in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
5. Those who are joining the University service on or after 1st January 2004 are covered under new pension scheme. However, employees who entered in service before 31.12.2003 and who were governed by the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 – shall be eligible for the GPF-cum-Pension- cum-Gratuity scheme subject to fulfilment of the conditions prescribed.
6. The eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of age & qualifications / experience acquired by them, as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. The qualification/ experience will be reckoned as on the last date specified in the notification.
7. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him / her to being called for the test. The University reserves the right to restrict the no. of candidates to be called for the test on the basis of their qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed as decided by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Call letters for attending the test will be sent only to the short-listed candidates by Speed Post or Registered Post or Courier Service. No correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed.
8. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate shall render such candidate, liable for disqualification.
9. The University reserves the right to cancel the notification / recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
10. Selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the test.
11. In case of any disputes/suits or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the courts in Hyderabad.
How to Apply: The filled in application along with a passport size colour photograph and self-attested legible copies of certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience & caste etc. is to be submitted to the Assistant Registrar, Personnel Section-II, Ground Floor, Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Central University P.O., Gachibowli , Hyderabad.
Last date for receipt of application in the University of Hyderabad: 08.04.2016.