YVUCET 2016 Counselling dates, Certificates verification processYVUCET 2016 Counselling dates,Certificates verification process|YVUPGCET 2016: Yogi Vemana University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2016 Notification on 22nd March, 2016 and YVU is inviting online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.yvudoa.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2016-17 offered by Yogi Vemana , PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through YVUCET-2016. PG Entrance Exam would be conducted as per schedule on 5th May. 2016. After announcement of results/rank cards, counselling dates would be released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates. Candidates must be attend to YVUCET - 2016 Entrance Test and Counseling are eligible for Fee Reimbursement.
List of enclosures
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling
1. YVUCET – 2016 Application, Hall Ticket
2. YVUCET – 2016 Rank Card
3. Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
4. Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
5. Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
6. Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2016 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST
and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
7. S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
8. Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
9. Income Certificate issued in 2016 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
10.Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven
Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2016) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in
Annexure - A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
11.Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned YVUthorities if Special Reservation
is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
12.Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Yogi Vemana University)
13.Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
14.Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C).
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for Admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website
www.YVUdoa.in or www.YVU.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website,
it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting YVUthority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he / she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting YVUthority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counseling in single installment failing which he / she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure - B and should submit at the time of counseling. 7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he / she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change of course is limited to the entrance test he / she
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariably to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counseling he / she has to pay total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting
10. The income certificate of the parent / guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counseling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counseling failing which he / she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of YVU and entitled for Fee
Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
#YVUCET 2016| Yogi Vemana University PGCET 2016
#YVUCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
#YVUCET Hall Tickets 2016
#YVUCET Results/Rank Cards 2016
#YVUCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification 2016
YVUCET 2016 Counselling dates,Certificates verification process details @ http://YVUdoa.in/