AP DEECET 2017 New Schedule for D.Ed Admissions 2017-2018AP DEECET 2017 New Schedule for D.Ed Admissions 2017-2018: #APDEECET 2017 notification, #Schedule, Online Applications, #Halltickets,Exam Date, Results, 1st, 2nd, 3rd phase counselling Dates are announced for D.Ed Admissions 2017-2018. #DEECETAP GO.MS.No. 22 Dated: 31-03-2017: Govt of AP, School Education Department - Rules relating to admission of students into Elementary Teacher Training Institutes /District Institutes of Education and Training through Common Entrance Test Rules, 2015 - Notification – Amendment -Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.63, School Education (PE.Prog.II) Dept., dated 28.10.2013.
2. G.O. Ms.No.22 School Education (PE.Prog.II) Dept. dated 29.05.2014.
3. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad Lr. Rc. No. 513/B/TE/SCERT/2015, dated: 25.06.2015.
4. G.O.Ms.No. 30, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 08.07.2015.
5. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad Lr. Rc. No.1/B/TE/SCERT/2017, dated: 05.03.2017.
In the reference 4th read above, rules relating to admission of students into Elementary Teacher Training Institutes /District Institutes of Education and Training through Common Entrance Test Rules, 2015 have been issued.
2. In the reference 5th read above, the Commissioner of School Education has submitted a proposal for revision of schedule of DEECET issued vide G.O. 4th read above and also for conducting of Computer based DEECET or manual examination.
3. After careful examination of the proposal of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad, Government have decided to amend the rules relating to admission of students into Elementary Teacher Training Institutes /District Institutes of Education and Training through Common Entrance Test Rules, 2015.
4. The following notification will be published in the Extra-Ordinary Issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette, dated 06.04.2017.
Online applications received from 23-03-2017 to 17-04-2017
In exercise of the powers conferred by sections 3 and 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Prohibition of Capitation Fee) Act, 1983 (Andhra Pradesh Act 5 of 1983) and Government hereby makes the following amendment to the rules issued for admission of students into Elementary Teacher Training Institutes / District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) through Common Entrance Test Rules -2015 issued vide G.O. 4th read above.
The schedule of DEECET stipulated under Rule 9 (1) of G.O. Ms. No.30, School Edn (Prog.II) Dept., dated: 08.07.2015 shall be read as follows from the academic year 2017-18 :
|1||Meetings of the DEECET Admission Committee||Second week / Third week of February|
|2||Notification for Minority Institutions to exercise their option for inclusion in SW-1 or SW-2||Second week of March|
|3||Notification for Conduct of DEECET||Third week of March|
|4||Handing over of list of Colleges granted affiliation for that particular year||First week of April|
|5||Issue of Academic Calendar by SCERT||First week of April|
|6||Conduct of DEECET*||First week of May|
|7||Declaration of Results||Third week of May|
|8||Counselling Notification||Third week of May|
|9||1st phase Counselling (Preparation of Seat matrix, Submission of Web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates, issue of Provisional letters of admissions, Verification of Certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter) for SW-1||Last week of May|
|10||2nd Phase Counselling for SW -1||Second week of May|
|11||1st Phase Counselling for SW - 2||Second Week of May|
|12||2nd Phase Counselling for SW -2||Third week of June|
|13||First Day of Instruction||Second week of June|