AP ECET 2017 hall tickets, Entrance Exam dateAP #ECET 2017 hall tickets, Entrance Exam date, #APECET #halltickets: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test APECET- 2017 will be conducted by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for Diploma Holders of Engineering Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics) for admission through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Programmes offered in Universities, AICTE/PCI approved Institutions in A.P. for the academic year 2017-18.
APECET officials are invited the online applications from the eligible candidates through online mode at www.apecet.org from 24-02-2017 to 23-03-2017 for admission into B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharm Courses for 2017
Instructions to Candidates:
1. The candidates can use either Blue ink Ball point pen or Black ink Ball point pen in the Examination. But the entire Examination must be written either in Black ink or Blue ink. Using both Black and Blue in the Examination is not permitted.
2. Candidates will not be admitted to the examination after 10.00 A.M. and not permitted to leave the hall before 01.00 P.M.
3. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Booklet of the branch for which they are eligible for admission (for FDH candidates only).
4. The Question Booklet code, Hall Ticket No. and other details must be entered correctly and properly on the OMR Answer Sheet, in the Test. Otherwise ranks declared, if any, will be cancelled subsequently in such cases.
5. Candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet after the test. They can take away the Question Paper booklet.
6. Question paper will be in English only.
7. Any malpractice case will be dealt with as per rules of CETs in force.
8. The OMR Answer Scripts of APECET -2017 will be preserved for six months from the date of publication of results after which time they shall be disposed.
9. In any litigation concerning APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 ,the parties to be impleaded are Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad and Convener, APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017.
10. Any litigation concerning APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 shall be within the jurisdiction of the High Court A.P., Hyderabad only.
AP ECET applied candidates can download their hall tickets from the AP ECET Web portal.
~ Date of Entrance Test: 03.05.2017 by 10.00 A.M - 01.00 P.M
~ Download APEECET Hall tickets: 27-04-2017
APECET 2017 Hall Tickets download: