BRAOU Degree/UG exams hall tickets 2016 downloadBRAOU Degree annual exams hall tickets 2016, BRAOU BA/BCom/BSc Exams Hall Tickets, Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd year exams hall tickets, BRAOUONLINE UG Exams Hall Tickets for Spell I, Spell II 2016: Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) on Monday announced dates for annual (first spell/Second spell) UG examinations (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc). The degree III year, II year, I year exams will be held as per its schedule. The exams will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm.
The university in a release said, students can download hall tickets from the website: www.braou.ac.in three days before the commencement of examinations. The last date for registration for I, II and III examinations through AP Online/Debit card/Credit card is 18-11-2016.
Important dates for BRAOU Spell II UG Exams:
Last Date for Examination Online Registration: 18-11-2016
UG First Year Examination dates: 13-12-2016 to 16-12-2016
UG Second Year Examination dates: 05-12-2016 to 10-12-2016
UG Third Year Examination dates: 28-11-2016 to 03-12-2016
UG Examination Timings : 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
The candidates who were applied for UG Examination for Spell I /Spell II 2016, they can download your hall ticket given in the following link.
#BRAOU Degree annual exams time table 2016
#BRAOU Degree annual exams Fee due dates 2016
#BRAOU Degree annual exams hall tickets 2016
Follow the instructions for download your Hall Ticket
1. First visit B.R. Ambedkar Open University Online website www.braouonline.in.
2. Enter your last 7 digits of admission number.
3. Select your type of exam
4. Click on submit button.
5. Then your hall ticket will be open another window.
6. and print your hall ticket
1. If your Photo is not found in this hall ticket, Please bring your photo ID proof like Aadhar card / Passport / Previous BRAOU Hall Ticket / Driving Licence / Voter card / PAN card .
2. Candidates are required to keep this Hall-Ticket with them for the entire Spell of Examinations.
3. Candidates shall not be permitted to write the examination without the Hall-Ticket. Candidates should present the Hall-Ticket for inspection whenever demanded during the examinations.
4. Candidates should write examination only in the subjects mentioned in the Hall-Ticket and should write the examination only in the medium indicated.
5.The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate to the examination at any stage if it is detected that he/her admission to the examination is against the rules.
6. 'T' means Theory and 'P' means Practical.
7. Candidates should take their respective seats in the examination halls at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate is allowed into the examination hall after half-an-hour of commencement of the examination.
8. Candidates are prohibited from:
(i) Possessing cell phones/pagers or any other mobile electronic gadgets
(ii) Possessing papers, books, notes of any written material on body or clothing.
(iii) Receiving help from other candidates.
(iv) Helping other candidates.
(v) Communicating, in any form with another candidate or any person other than the supervisory staff.
(vi) Consulting, notes, books in or outside the examination hall.
(vii) Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any person connected with the examination work at any time.
(viii) Causing disturbance in the examination hall during the examination hours.
Non-compliance of the above would result in debarring from appearing at the subsequent examinations apart from immediate expulsion from the examination hall.