Day 22 - Spoken English to TeachersSpoken English to Teachers - Day 22: Spoken English training to teachers by whatsapp, Innovative spoken English Programme, Day wise spoken English classes, whatsapp English course, 5 words-5 sentences-pro verbs, English lessons, Learn English.
SPOKEN ENGLISH DAY-22 (16-4-2016)
1. మీరు ఎప్పుడైనా Hyderabad వెళ్ళారా ?
Have you ever visited Hyderabad?
2. విక్రమ్ సార్,మీరు school కి రోజు ఎక్కడి నుండి వస్తారు?
Vikram Sir, from where do you come to school daily..?
3. మమత,ఈ రోజు మీ friend రజిత రాలేదా?
Mamata, Hasn't your friend Rajitha come today?
4. పిల్లలు,రేపు ఈ పాఠం నుండి ప్రశ్నలు అడుగుతాను అందరూ చదువుకుని రావాలి ?
Students, I would ask some questions from this lesson. Do read and come.
5. గీత మేడమ్ ,మీ class లో 3Rs performance ఏమన్నా improve అయిందా?లేదా?
Geeta madam,whether your class has shown any improvement in the performance of 3R's or not..?
1. Incorrect: He said me a long story.
Correct: He told me a long story.
2. Incorrect: I was took leave yesterday.
a) I was on leave yesterday.
b) I took leave yesterday.
3. Incorrect: My uncle has white hairs.
Correct: My uncle has grey hair.
4. Incorrect: I didn't came to the class yesterday as I have some work.
Correct: I didn't come to the class yesterday as I had some work.
5. Incorrect : This ring is made up of gold.
Correct : This ring is made of gold.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Day 6||Day 7||Day 8||Day 9||Day 10|
|Day 11||Day 12||Day 13||Day 14||Day 15|
|Day 16||Day 17||Day 18||Day 19||Day 20|
|Day 21||Day 22||Day 23||Day 24||Day 25|
|Day 26||Day 27||Day 28||Day 29||Day 30|
|Day 31||Day 32||Day 33||Day 34||Day 35|
|Day 36||Day 37||Day 38||Day 39||Day 40|
|Day 41||Day 42||Day 43||Day 44||Day 45|
|Day 46||Day 47||Day 48||Day 49||Day 50|