Day 24 - Spoken English to TeachersSpoken English to Teachers - Day 24: Spoken English training to teachers by whatsapp, Innovative spoken English Programme, Day wise spoken English classes, whatsapp English course, 5 words-5 sentences-pro verbs, English lessons, Learn English.
SPOKEN ENGLISH DAY-24 (18-4-2016)
1. పిల్లలు...మీలో ఎంతమంది వేసవి సెలవుల్లో Mid day meals తినడానికి school కి వస్తారు?
Children...How many of you will come to the school to have mid day meals during summer vacation?
2. పిల్లలు...ఈ Pen ఎవరిది?
Children...whose pen is this?
3. కిరణ్...నీ బెంచ్ క్రింద వున్న పేపర్ ని తీసి dust bin లో వెయ్యి.
Kiran...please pickup the paper which is under your desk and throw it in the dustbin.
4. యాదగిరి...నీకు ఎంతమంది పిల్లలు?
Yadagiri...How many children do you have?
5. వర్షం పడుతుంది.
It is raining.
What is tense?
Tense tells us time of an action.
Types of tenses
1. Present tense
2. Past tense
3. Future tense
Present tense is further classified as
1.1 Simple Present
1.2 Present continuous
1.3 Present perfect
1.4 Present Perfect Continuous
Let us understand Simple Present
To be able to talk about
1. Our Routines
2. Regular Actions
3. Likes and dislikes
4. Job responsibilities
1. I go for a morning walk.
2. We go to hill station every summer.
3. I like chocolates very much.
4. He motivates his students very well.
Positive sentence :
|-- + V1+Object+You+ time frame.
Eg: 1. I submit my lesson plans on time.
2. We play cricket every Sunday.
3. They visit their grandparents once in a year.
4. You walk 200mts, then turn right.
He. | +V1(s, es, ies)+ object + time frame
1. He submits his lesson plans on time.
2. He plays cricket every Sunday.
3. She visits her grand parents once in a year.
4. The train arrives at 7am and leaves at 7.15 am.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Day 6||Day 7||Day 8||Day 9||Day 10|
|Day 11||Day 12||Day 13||Day 14||Day 15|
|Day 16||Day 17||Day 18||Day 19||Day 20|
|Day 21||Day 22||Day 23||Day 24||Day 25|
|Day 26||Day 27||Day 28||Day 29||Day 30|
|Day 31||Day 32||Day 33||Day 34||Day 35|
|Day 36||Day 37||Day 38||Day 39||Day 40|
|Day 41||Day 42||Day 43||Day 44||Day 45|
|Day 46||Day 47||Day 48||Day 49||Day 50|