Day 25 - Spoken English to TeachersSpoken English to Teachers - Day 25: Spoken English training to teachers by whatsapp, Innovative spoken English Programme, Day wise spoken English classes, whatsapp English course, 5 words-5 sentences-pro verbs, English lessons, Learn English, Learn Tenses.
SPOKEN ENGLISH DAY-25 (19-4-2016)
1. ఈ వేసవి సెలవుల్లో school కి వెళితే ELs వస్తయా?
Will we get ELs, if we go to school during summer vacation?
2. ఈ వేసవి సెలవుల్లో పిల్లలకు భొజనం ఎన్ని గంటలకు పెడతరు?
At what time will children be served Mid day Meals during this summer vacation?
3. పిల్లలను,school కి ఎన్ని గంటలకు రమ్మనాలె?
At what time should we ask children to come to school?
4. ఉదయం 8:30 నుండి 10:30 వరకు పిల్లలకు academic activities చెప్పాలి.
We should conduct academic activities for children from 8.30am to 10.30 am
5. Rotation పద్దతిలో టీచర్లను ఎలా ఎంపికచేస్తరు?
How will the teachers be selected on rotation basis?
6. Summer Holidays లో ఆదివారాలు,పండుగలు మొదలగు public holidays లో కూడా పిల్లలకు భోజనం పెడతారు.
During summer holidays...Children will be served mid day meals on public holidays like sundays and festivals also.
TENSES Day 2:
Yesterday we have seen the sentence structure of statements in Simple Present Tense.
Today let us observe the other forms of simple present : Negative & interrogative.
Usage: don't & doesn't
We | __ + don't + V1 + object+time frame.
1. I don't miss my classes anytime.
2. We don't play pranks on others.
3. You don't listen to the music.
4. They don't speak French at home.
He |__ + doesn't +V1 + object+ time frame
1. He doesn't miss his classes anytime.
2. She doesn't eat non- vegetarian food.
3. Sara has a pet dog. It doesn't bite anyone.
Interrogative sentences (Questions)
Do + Subject (You / They) + Object ?
1.Do you play the guitar?
2.Do they submit their project work in time?
Does + subject (He/She/It)+ Object?
1.Does he play football?
2. Does your mother work anywhere?
3. Does she prepare Biryani?
4. Does your bike run smoothly?
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Day 6||Day 7||Day 8||Day 9||Day 10|
|Day 11||Day 12||Day 13||Day 14||Day 15|
|Day 16||Day 17||Day 18||Day 19||Day 20|
|Day 21||Day 22||Day 23||Day 24||Day 25|
|Day 26||Day 27||Day 28||Day 29||Day 30|
|Day 31||Day 32||Day 33||Day 34||Day 35|
|Day 36||Day 37||Day 38||Day 39||Day 40|
|Day 41||Day 42||Day 43||Day 44||Day 45|
|Day 46||Day 47||Day 48||Day 49||Day 50|