Day 31- Spoken English to Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb formsSpoken English to Teachers - Day 31: Spoken English training to teachers by whatsapp, Innovative spoken English Programme, Day wise spoken English classes, whatsapp English course, 5 words-5 sentences-pro verbs, Grammar, vocabulary, English lessons, Learn English, Learn Tenses. Day 30- Spoken English to Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb forms
SPOKEN ENGLISH DAY-31(25-4-2016)
In the previous week, we learnt PRESENT BLOCK
This week ,we would learn PAST TENSE BLOCK
PAST TENSE is further classified as
2.1 Simple Past
2.2 Past Continuous
2.3 Past Perfect
2.4 Past Perfect Continuous
2.1 SIMPLE PAST TENSE
Definition: In this tense we talk about actions that are complete or over..
Key words :
yesterday, the day before, 5 days ago, 6 weeks ago, 10 mins ago, in 1995, in 2008, in January 2016, last week, last year, the previous month, last time, last birthday etc....
Grammar focus :
In this tense we use Second form of the verb. ( past form V2)
Sentence structure :
Subject +V2 +Object +time frame.
1. I attended a seminar yesterday.
2. We finished the spot valuation camp day before yesterday.
3. They submitted a proposal to the DEO on 23rd March 2016.
4. He attended a party last week.
1. Unlike present tense same form (past tense) of the verb is used for all persons (I, We, They, You, He, She, It )
2. Past form of the regular verbs is formed by adding '-ed'.
3. Past form of the irregular verbs vary. So the past form of such verbs must be learnt.
Subject +didn't +V1+Object + time frame.
1. I didn't visit my grand parents last week.
2. We didn't apply for the scholarship last year.
3. They didn't come to Hyderabad by train.
In negative sentence
Because 'did' is the past form of the verb.
It is incorrect to say
1. I didn't went to the party last week
2. I didn't played cricket yesterday.
Rather it should be
1. I didn't go to the party last week.
2. I didn't play cricket yesterday.
Did +subject +V1+ Object +time frame?
1. Did you submit your lesson plan?
2. Did DEO sir give any special instructions for academic activities during summer classes?
3. Did Pavan score 10 /10 GPA ?
1. Provoke = stimulate to do (రేకెత్తించే )
Don't provoke the dog or it may bite you.
2. Exceed =go beyond (అధిగమిన్చు )
Our profits in the first year of business actually exceeded our expectations.
3. Rumours = fake information (పుకార్లు )
There are rumours that Rajmouli is making Bahubali 3.
4. Expedite = speed up ( వేగవంతంచేయు )
We need to expedite our learning of English to get fluency by June.
5. Mania = intense craze. ( వ్యామోహం )
All the primary school teachers have been gripped by spoken english mania for a month.
V1 V2 V3
2. Meet - Met - Met
3. Build -Built - Built
5. Keep - Kept - Kept
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Day 6||Day 7||Day 8||Day 9||Day 10|
|Day 11||Day 12||Day 13||Day 14||Day 15|
|Day 16||Day 17||Day 18||Day 19||Day 20|
|Day 21||Day 22||Day 23||Day 24||Day 25|
|Day 26||Day 27||Day 28||Day 29||Day 30|
|Day 31||Day 32||Day 33||Day 34||Day 35|
|Day 36||Day 37||Day 38||Day 39||Day 40|
|Day 41||Day 42||Day 43||Day 44||Day 45|
|Day 46||Day 47||Day 48||Day 49||Day 50|