Day 33- Spoken English to Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb formsSpoken English to Teachers - Day 33: Spoken English training to teachers by whatsapp, Innovative spoken English Programme, Day wise spoken English classes, whatsapp English course, 5 words-5 sentences-pro verbs, Grammar, vocabulary, English lessons, Learn English, Learn Tenses. Day 33- Spoken English to Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb forms.
SPOKEN ENGLISH DAY-33(27-4-2016)
Simple Past Tense cont'd. ...
Simple Past Tense is also used to
- Describe people, places and things in the past.
- Here we use 'be' forms in past tense
Be forms in the past tense are:
Was , Were
Sub + was/were + Object.
I ........ |
He .... |
She.... | was
It .... __|
We....... ..| were
1. I was studious in my school days.
2. He was sincere to his work earlier.
3. She was extremely shy and introvert a few years ago.
4. I was dead on my feet(very tired) after a very hectic day.
Sub + was/were + not+ Object.
We... ....| were not /
They.. _| weren't
He .. ....| was not /
She..... | wasn't
It .... __|
1. I wasn't married 5 years ago.
2. He wasn't well yesterday.
3. We weren't familiar with the place.
4. They weren't regular to the classes.
5. He wasn't very tall.
6. The flower vase was broken. But it wasn't my fault.
7. My village wasn't developed till last year.
Was/were +subject + Object?
Was he the topper of the class?
Was she a popular singer?
Were the mangoes sweet?
1. Although = (used as a conjunction / linker) in spite of (ఐనప్పటికీ /ఐతే)
Although he was a mathematics teacher, he taught english well.
2. Altogether = entirely/completely (పూర్తిగా / మొత్తముగా )
Our picnic was altogether spoiled by the rain.
3. Abandon = give up /forsake/leave (పూర్తి గా వదిలి వేయు/ పరిత్యజించిన)
Now a days most of the elderly people are being abandoned by their children.
4. Adapt= to adjust(స్వీకరించు / కొత్త పరిస్తితులకు అనువుగా వుండు )
Murali quickly adapted himself to his new school.
5. Adopt = to accept and use ( అనుసరించి /అమలు చేయు / దత్తత )
All the teachers have adopted the DEO s proposal to speak English in their day to day life.
V1 V2 V3
1. fly - flew - flown
3. ring - rang - rung
5. run - ran - run
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Day 6||Day 7||Day 8||Day 9||Day 10|
|Day 11||Day 12||Day 13||Day 14||Day 15|
|Day 16||Day 17||Day 18||Day 19||Day 20|
|Day 21||Day 22||Day 23||Day 24||Day 25|
|Day 26||Day 27||Day 28||Day 29||Day 30|
|Day 31||Day 32||Day 33||Day 34||Day 35|
|Day 36||Day 37||Day 38||Day 39||Day 40|
|Day 41||Day 42||Day 43||Day 44||Day 45|
|Day 46||Day 47||Day 48||Day 49||Day 50|