KUPGCET 2017 online application form/how to applyKUPGCET 2017 online application form/how to apply/step by step online applying procedure/ Steps to be followed in filling ONLINE KUPGCET 2017 application form/Instructions to Fill Online Application of KUPGCET - 2017(user guide): Kakatiya University has published the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(KUPGCET ) 2017 Notification on 8th April, 2017 and KU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (http://kudoa.in/) leading to Post-Graduate /PG Diploma and 5 Years Integrated MSc., Courses for the Academic Year 2017-17 offered by Kakatiya University Campus. PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through KUPGCET-2017. results, hall tickets, counselling dates, last date, exam date details provided @ KUPGCET 2017 notification
There will be no entrance test for the courses of MA (Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu), MSc (food science and technology), MSc (MIT) and PG Diploma in clinical biochemistry but candidates have to submit an application in response to this notification. The admissions shall be made based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Examination centres: The candidates will have to select the test centre from either Warangal or Karimnagar. If the number of candidates registered for one course at Karimangar is less than 100, then the university may change the test venue to Karimnagar. The test venue for five-year integrated MSc course will be Warangal only.
The last date to fill application forms is May 10.
The last date to fill and submit application form with Rs 600 (late fee) is May 15.
PG Entrance Test (tentative) will be conducted in the last week of May.
Online Application form filling process
1. The Online Application for KUPGCET 2017 is available at website http://kudoa.in
2. When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you. (a) Your Mobile Phone.
(b) KUPGCET 2017 Information Brochure.
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records. (d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature.
3. Open the website http://kudoa.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
4. Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for KUPGCET – 2017 Online Application.
5. After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information
7. Click on Online Registration button appearing on top menu.
8. Select the Test Name(s) you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth.
Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give your correct MOBILE number and EMAILaddress, because all the correspondence from Admission Authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMSof a Security Code,
please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Formand immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green color.
12. Then click “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (signed on white paper only).
1- KU PGCET Entrance Tests Time Table
2- KUPGCET Hall Tickets download
3- KUPGCET Results-Rank Cards
4- KUPGCET Counselling Dates Certificates verification
5- KUPGCET online application form/how to apply
13. Fill the entire Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for Editing any mistakes done by you, Save and Print for continuing the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement Receipt, Take the printout and pay the fee by online using BillDesk. After payment of fee in bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Fee Payment Process : Click on Online Payment button. Now click on Online Payment through
KU Bill Desk button.
14. Please do not send the printed copy of application to the DOA. Yow preserve it until your admission process is completed.
15. You can get a printed copy of application at any time using your Application No as ID and Date of Birth as Password using “Print Application” option. KUPGCET 2017 online application form/how to apply