MANUU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2016/ B.Ed(DM) Course AdmissionsMANUU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2016/B.Ed(DM) Course Admissions: The Maulana Azad National Urdu University(MANUU) is going to issue the Distance B.Ed Entrance test 2016 notification for admission into Distance B.Ed course and MANUU would invite the online application forms from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into distance b.ed course 2016.
B.Ed(DM) Programme: The Bachelor of Education (DM) Programme of MANUU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage. The programme also provides opportunities of sharing experiences gained by teachers. It enables teachers to select and organise learning experiences according to the requirement of learners. In addition, it provides knowledge and develops in them an understanding of areas such as educational evaluation, school management, etc.
The programme aims to enable teachers to achieve the following objectives:
i) To systematize experiences and strengthen the professional competencies of teachers.
ii) To imbibe knowledge and develop an understanding of the various methods and approaches of organising learning experiences of secondary school students.
iii) To develop skills required in selecting and organising learning experiences. iv) To understand the nature of the learning process.
v) To develop skills involved in dealing with the academic and personal problems of learners.
vi) To acquire knowledge and develop an understanding of the various procedures and techniques of evaluation and their classroom applications.
vii) To develop skills involved in selecting, developing and using evaluation tools.
viii) To acquire knowledge and develop an understanding of various aspects of school management. ix) To develop competencies for organising various instructional and student support activities.
x) To develop an appreciation of the role of the teacher in the prevailing socio-cultural and political system in general and the educational system in particular.
Duration: The minimum duration of the programme is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be Five years.
May 6th is the last date for admission in B.Ed. programme offered by Maulana Azad National Urdu University’s Directorate of Distance Education in 23 centres established throughout the country. In-service teachers and students who have passed elementary education course are eligible for admission. The prospectus and other details are available on University website www.manuu.ac.in. All admission process will be done online. The last date for online submission of application form is 6th May 2016. The entrance test will be held on 5th June 2016. B.Ed. programme (Distance mode) centres are available at Hyderabad, Darbhanga, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Jammu, Srinagar, Kolkata, Bhopal, Delhi, Ranchi, Amravati and Patna.
1. Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the UGC recognised university Bachelor's Degree and/or in the Master's Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
2. The following categories are eligible to be the students of B.Ed. (ODL): (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
(ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
3. The reservation for SC/ST/OBC and PWD categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government.
There shall be relaxation of 5% marks at degree level for SC/ST/OBC and PWD.
4. The applicant must have studied URDU as a subject or medium of study at 10th or its equivalent or above.
Admission shall be done on the basis of the Score/ Rank obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by MANUU. The candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form through online only. For this Purpose please visit the University website www.manuu.ac.in. The original documents are to be submitted at the time of admission.
The Entrance Test will be held on the date mentioned in the advertisement Hall tickets will be uploaded on MANUU website; www.manuu.ac.in for appearing in the Entrance Test. Mere allowing candidates to take Entrance Test would not amount to acceptance of their eligibility for admission to B.Ed. The final admission to the programme shall be subject to their rank in the merit list of the Entrance Test and production of proof of their eligibility at the time of Admission Counselling of B.Ed. (DM). The number of seats of each PSC is limited to 50 only. The university reserves the right to conduct the examination at different centres/change the examination centre of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
The fee of two years B.Ed (DM) programme is Rs. 20,000/-. The programme fee should be paid only by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University Payable at Hyderabad. Please write in capital letters your name and the programme to which admission is sought, i,e., B.Ed., on the reverse of the Demand Draft to ensure proper credit of your fee to the relevant account.
The B.Ed. programme structure will be as per NCTE B.Ed. Curruculum Framework - 2014. The same shall be provided to the candidates in the form of Programme Guide at the time of Admission.
1. Issue of Admission Notification: ...2016
2. Last date of submission of Forms (On-Line): ... 2016
3. Date of Entrance Test: ....2016
4. Declaration of E.T. Result:.....2016
5. Admission Counselling
I Phase: ......2016
II Phase: ..... 2016
1. - MANUU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2016
2. - How to apply MANUU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2016
3. - MANUU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2016 Exam pattern
4. - MANUU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test hall tickets 2016 download
5. - MANUU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test results 2016
6. - MANUU Distance BEd 1st, 2nd Phase Counselling, Certificates verification dates