TMREIS/TMR Schools 5th, 6th, 7th Classes Admission notification 2016#TMREIS/TMR schools 5th, 6th, 7th Classes #Admission notification 2016/TMREIS Online application form/Telangana Minorities Residential Schools Webportal: Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS) has given the 5th, 6th, 7th Classes admission notification on 23-04-2016 and Applications are invited online for admissions into V, VI & VII Classes (English Medium) in (71) Telangana Minorities Residential Schools for the Academic Year: 2016-17, which is to commence from 13.06.2016. TMREIS Online application form, eligibility criteria, last date for apply online, how to apply and important dates details are given here
State Level Admission Committee:
Secretary, TMREI Society : Chairman
Deputy Secretary, Academic : Member Convener
Three senior Principals of TMR Schools
(or) Officials nominated by the Secretary : Members
District Level Admission Committee:
District Collector : Chairman Additional Joint Collector : Vice-chairman District Educational Officer : Member Executive Director, TSMD Finance
Corporation : Member / Convener
District Minority Welfare Officer : Member
1. The candidates may submit application online in www.tmreis.telangana.gov.in website.
2. The selected candidates have to submit two sets of hard copies at the district head quarters with required documents as mentioned in the list of enclosures.
3. If applications are received more in number than the sanctioned strength of the school, short listing will be done by conducting an entrance test or by any other criteria which is fixed by the Secretary, TMREIS
4. Right to admission / selection / transfer of students for admission into TMR schools is solely at the discretion of the Secretary, TMREIS.
Admission Criteria: Admission will be given in the TMR Schools in the native district of the students studied during the academic year 2015-16.
Annual Income: The parental annual income should not exceed Rs. 1,50,000/- for the parents from the rural area and Rs. 2,00,000/- for the parents from the urban area.
Educational Qualification/Previous study:
a) The students seeking admission in V class should have completed IV class from any Govt., / Private schools.
b) The students seeking admission in VI class should have completed V class from any Govt., / Private schools.
c) The students seeking admission in VII class should have completed VI class from any Govt., / Private schools.
1. V Class: Should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2007(9-11 years)
2. VI Class: Should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2007(9-12 years)
3. VII Class: Should have born between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2007(9-13 years)
Amenities: Completely free hostel facility, food , medical facility, free education, Text Books, Note Books, (04) pairs of uniforms per year.
List of Documents/ Enclosures:
1. 2 Pass port size photos
2. Birth Certificate / Transfer Certificate / Bonafide Certificate
3 .Progress Card
4. Caste Certificate
5. Aadhar Card
6. Income certificate
Helpline: 7331170780 / 81 / 82 / 83 / 84 / 85 / 86 / 87 / 88 / 89
1. NOTE: All the rules and regulations regarding admissions into TMR Schools are subject to modification from time to time by the secretary, TMREIS.
Reservation of seats:
|Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Sikh, Jain, Budhists & Parsis)||SC||ST||BC||Orphans||OC||Total|
|(Muslims, Christians, Sikh, Jain, Buddhists, Parsis)||SC||ST||BC||Orphans||OC||Total|
|No. of Seats = 60||No. of Seats = 20|
1. Online applications Open Date: 23/04/2016
2. Last date for submission of online application:
3. last date for admission in to schools 08-06-2016
2. -How to fill the TMREIS Online application Form
3. - TMR Schools Salient Features and Schools List
4. - Apply Online for TMRS Admissions 2016(Online application link)