TSTET 2016: Invigilators Duties, Model OMR SheetTSTET 2016 Invigilators Duties, Model OMR Sheet: Government of Telangana State, School Education Department is going to conduct TSTET 2016 on 1st May 2016. The State government has made elaborate arrangements for conducting first Teacher Eligibility Test. In this connection, DSE and Chairperson, TS TET May 2016 has given instructions to all the personnel involved in conducting TSTET. Collector and District Magistrate, DEO, Joint Custodian, Dsitrict Observer, Route Officer, Chief Superintendent/Departmental Officer Hall Superintendent and Invigilator are the involved in conduct of TSTET at District Level. Here, Invigilator's duties are provided.
DUTIES OF INVIGILATORS
1. The Invigilators shall report at O/o the District Collector at 12.00 NOON to know their examination Centre and then proceed to report to the Chief Superintendent at 2.00 PM on 30-04-2016 at the Examination Centre and receive instructions.
2. The Invigilators shall report to the Chief Superintendent on 01.05.2016 at 7.00 A.M. for the Morning Session and at 12.00 NOON for the Afternoon Session.
3. On 01.05.2016 the Invigilator will be responsible for distribution of OMR Answer Sheets at 9.15 A.M. for the Morning Session and 2.15 PM for the Afternoon Session (at the stroke of 1st Bell) and collection of unused Answer Sheets and unused Question Booklets by 9.45 A.M. for the Morning Session and 2.45 PM for the Afternoon Session
4. In case any candidate brings to the notice of the Invigilator that the Pre-printed OMR Answer Sheet is either spoiled or teared or not properly printed then the matter may be taken to the notice of the Hall Superintendent who in turn shall take it to the notice of the Chief Superintendent and get a Buffer OMR in its place. The Invigilator should see that all the particulars on the Buffer OMR Answer Sheet are properly filled. In any case buffer OMR Answer Sheet should not be issued for incorrect details in the pre-printed data. Such corrections should be made in the Nominal Roll cum Attendance Sheet.
5. The Hall Superintendents and the Invigilators are responsible for the distribution of Question Paper Booklets at 9.30 AM for the Morning Session and 2.30 PM for the Afternoon Session (at the stroke of 2nd Bell).
6. The Hall Superintendent and the Invigilators should be responsible
a. To check whether the Pre-printed particulars of the candidates are properly printed.
b. To check whether the candidates have filled the particulars to be filled by the candidates on the OMR Answer Sheets correctly.
c. To tally the particulars of the candidates given on the Pre-printed OMR Answer Sheet and Nominal Roll cum Attendance Sheet with Photographs and Signature.
d. To take the signature of the candidates on the Nominal Roll cum Attendance Sheet with Photographs and Signature and tally the same with Pre-printed Signature.
e. To ensure that the candidates have correctly mentioned their question paper booklet code on the OMR answer sheet.
f. To collect used OMR answer sheet at 12.00 NOON for the Morning Session and 5.00 PM for the Afternoon Session.
7. Candidates will bring two copies of Hall tickets to the Centre. Out of them the invigilator should take "office copes" after verifying the details and photo then it shall be handed over to the Hall Superintendent.
8. Attend to other specific duties, if any, communicated by District Collector /DEO / Chief Superintendent from time to time.
TSTET 2016 Exam date : 01-05-2016
TSTET 2016 Results on 10-5-2016
TSTET 2016 Model OMR Sheet