TSLPRB SI Posts written test 2016 OMR Answer Sheets downloadTSLPRB SI Posts written test 2016 OMR Answer Sheets download: The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has assigned the prestigious task of conducting TSLPRT/SI (CIVIL & COMMN) 2016 to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. The notification for TSLPRT/SI (Civil & Communication) 2016 was released on 06-02-2016 and the registration of applications commenced from 10th February, 2016 through online mode only and closed on 10th March, 2016 midnight.
A total of 1,86,319 Hall Tickets were issued for SI (CIVIL) and 12,629 Hall Tickets were issued for SI (Communication). The examination was conducted on 17-04-2016 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM for SI (Civil/etc.) and from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM for SI (Commn). The percentage of attendance for SI(Civil) was 93.92 and for SI (Commn) was 83.81. The Question Paper for Both the tests (Civil & Commn) consist of 200 multiple choice questions. Utmost care was taken to prevent malpractice cases including impersonation with candidate specific OMRs and Nominal Rolls with photograph, Name and Date of Birth.
The candidates finger print data were taken through Biometric Devices and thumb impressions were taken on the Nominal Rolls as well as ‘Filled in Online Application Form’ in the Examination Hall for verification of genuineness of the candidates and to avoid impersonation.
The Preliminary Key was released on 18-04-2016 and reviewed all the objections received from the candidates and final key is being uploaded. In SI (Civil), out of 1,74,962 candidates appeared for the examination, 88,875 candidates got qualified. In SI (Commn), out of 10,584 candidates appeared for the examination, 1,709 candidates got qualified.
CANDIDATES MAY CHALLENGE DISCREPANCY IF ANY, IN OMR EVALUATION
To improve the transparency, the TSLPRBT-SI (Civil & Commn)-2016 authorities are placing the scanned copy of OMR Answer Sheets of all the candidates in the website.
1. The download of the OMR Answer Sheets from the website www.tslprb.in will be available from 29-04-2016, 5.00 PM to 02-05-2016, 5.00 PM.
2. The candidates can submit their representation regarding any discrepancy in the evaluation of the OMR Answer Sheets through the same website during the period 29-04-2016, 5.00 PM to 05-05-2016, 5.00 PM by paying of Rs. 5,000/- (Rs. 2,000/- in case of SC & ST candidates).
TSLPRBT-SI (PTO)-2016: CANDIDATES MAY CHALLENGE DISCREPANCY IF ANY, IN OMR EVALUATION
1. The display of images of OMR Answer Sheets of the candidates who had appeared for TSLPRBT-SI (PTO)-2016 held on 25-04-2016 on the website www.tslprb.in will be available from 13-05-2016 to 16-05-2016 5.00PM similar to the practice followed in case of EAMCET examination.
2. Candidate wishing to submit representation about any discrepancy in the evaluation of the OMR Answer sheet shall pay an amount of Rs. 5,000/- (Rs. 2,000/- in cases of SC & ST candidates) and shall submit the representation in the website www.tslprb.in from 13-05- 2016 5.00 PM to 16-05-2016, 5.00PM.
3. The payment can be made through Payment Gateway (credit/debit card) from 13-05-2016 to 16-05-2016.
4. Each valid representation received with fee will only be examined and the decision of the committee in the matter shall be final. No further communication or Anonymous / Incomplete representations will be entertained after the last date.
5. The amount will be refunded to the candidate in case the challenge is accepted by the Committee.
2. - TSLPRB SI Posts 2016 Intimation Letter and PMT, PET Dates
3. - TSLPRB SI Posts written test 2016 OMR Answer Sheets download