TSTET Hall tickets downloading 2016 instructions to CandidatesTSTET 2016 Instructions to the candidates: Govt of TS has published the 1st Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) 2016 notification on 15th March, 2016. This Eligibility Test for Recruitment as a teacher for classes 1st to 8th in the Schools and DSE Telangana had invited online applications between 16.03.2016 to 31.03.2016 from the eligible candidates, who intend to be teachers to appear for TS Teachers Eligibility Test, which will be held on 22-5-2016 and Paper I will be conducted from 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be conducted from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM. Now, the Hall Tickets of TS-TET, 2016 has been uploaded at Official website on 22/4/2016. Hall Tickets can be downloaded from tstet.cgg.gov.in compulsory, it is gate way pass of the examination hall. So candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall and must read and follow the instructions given below.
TSTET 2016 Instructions to the candidates:
1. Go through the information provided in the Hall Ticket after downloading of the Hall Ticket and ensure that all the details given are correct.
2. If there are any mistakes with regard to Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, Disability Status, they can be rectified during the Examination Hall in the Photo Cum Nominal Rolls.
3. With regard to any mistake found in other details like Paper, Subject, Language I, Medium of Question Paper and Error in uploading of clear photo/No Photo in the Hall Ticket, the candidates should approach the Director TSTET at O/o the SCERT, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad from 22-04¬2016 to 25-04-2016 for making necessary corrections. For this, the candidates should come with 2 colour passport size photos similar to that uploaded during online submission of Application and required certificates for proof of qualifications. No requests for change are entertained after 25-04-2016 at any cost.
4. The candidate should note that there are two parts in the Hall Ticket i.e., the candidates copy and the office copy. The candidates should paste the photograph in the space provided similar to the photo printed in the Hall Ticket with self attestation.
5. The candidate should submit the office copy to the invigilator in the examination Hall.
6. The candidates should go through the instructions provided in the backside of the hall Ticket carefully.
7. The Candidate should acquaint with the address of the centre one day before the Examination Day to avoid delay in reaching the centre on the Examination Day.
8. The candidates will be allowed to write the examination in the allotted centre only.
Steps to download the hall ticket of TSTET 2016
1. Log on to the official website
2. Click on the link ‘Download hall ticket’
3. Read the instructions carefully and click on agree
4. Enter the required details like registration number and date of birth
5. Download and take a print out of the hall ticket
6. Read and follow the instructions given on hall ticket
7. Remember to carry it on May 22.
[ts tet hall tickets, tstet answer key, preliminary key, final key, tstet #results, telangana tet hall tickets, exam date, tet paper 1, tet paper 2]
TSTET 2016 Exam date: 22-05-2016
Paper -I: 10.00 am to 12.30 Noon and Paper -II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
TSTET 2016 hall tickets: