VRO/Village Revenue Assistants Recruitment 2016 @ West Godavari DistrictRevenue Department, West Godavari District - Village Revenue Officer Posts Recruitment 2016 notification/ Village Revenue Officer(VRO) Posts Recruitment 2016 @ West Godavari District:
Direct Recruitment for the post of Village Revenue Officers through Special District Selection Committee for the merged Revenue Mandals and Villages of Khammam District (in Scheduled Agency areas) for ST Category) and for Kukunoor Village General Category. Applications are invited through On-line in the proforma Application available on the website from eligible Local Scheduled Tribes candidates from 20.04.2016 to 05.05.2016 for to the post of Village Revenue Officers as per Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officers Service Rules, 2008 for direct recruitment through the District Selection Committee.
No. of Vacancies: 22
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Intermediate Examination.
For filling up the vacancies of VROs in the agency areas, the candidate shall be the qualified local scheduled tribes only in terms of G.O.Ms.No.903, Rev(VA) dept., dated: 25.08.2009.
For General category of the post in Kukunoor Revenue Village. The applicant shall be a native candidate of the District.
No person shall be eligible if he is less than ‘18’ years and more than ‘40’ years of age on the 1st day of July of the year in which the notification for selection is made.
Also read: VRA Posts Recruitment 2016 @West Godavari District
Scheme of written test
- General Studies: 60 Marks*
- Arithmetic Skills: 30 Marks
- Logical Skills: 10 Marks
* 50%of questions (30 Marks) will be aimed at testing the knowledge of the candidate on rural areas and rural living Conditions. Question paper will be in Telugu Medium.
Remittance of Fee: The fee shall be remitted at the following E-Seva/ Mee-Seva/AP Online centers and acknowledgement be obtained by paying only specified amount.
1. Online application form submission: from 20.04.2016 to 05.05.2016
2. Date of Examination: On 22.05.2016 Sunday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
3. Downloading of Hall Tickets: The Hall Ticket can be download from the website from 12.05.2016 to till 9:00 AM on 22.05.2016.
West Godavari Website: http://www.westgodavari.org/