Air India Limited Medical Officers Recruitment 2016 notificationAir India Limited Medical Officers Recruitment 2016 notification: How to apply, eligibility criteria, application form, last date for apply, selection procedure and more details of Air India Limited Medical Officers Recruitment 2016. Air India Limited has published the Medical Officers Recruitment 2016 notification and applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement of 02 posts of MEDICAL OFFICERS on fixed term contract basis and also to form panel.
a) A minimum of MBBS degree of an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
b) Minimum 02 years experience as a medical practitioner.
Age limit: (As on 01.04.2016 ): Maximum age limit – 65 years.
Eligible Candidates will be required to appear for Personal Interview at the time and venue decided by Air India Ltd.
1. Contractual engagement initially will be for a period of 3 years, extendable in multiples of 03 years depending upon requirement and individual performance.
2. Full Time Contractual Doctors(MD/MS equlivalent) after Retirement :- They will be engaged for 08 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emolument will be Rs. 75,000/- per month.
3. Full time contractual Doctors: They will be engaged for 08 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emoluments will be Rs65,000/- per month (Remuneration - Rs. 58300/- + conveyance – Rs. 5200/- + Medical – Rs. 1500/-)Further, they would be entitled to yearly increase of Rs. 500/- per month.
4. Part time contractual Doctors:They will be engaged for 04 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emoluments will be Rs. 26,750/- per month (Remuneration - Rs. 23400/- + conveyance – Rs. 2600/- + Medical – Rs. 750/-)
5. In addition , they will be entitled for ten days leave in a year on pro rata basis after completion of six months of service and also two economy class air passages subject to load for each completed year of service on domestic sectors only. Such passages can only be utilized by self, spouse and children. They would also be entitled for one economy class international passage every year on subject to load basis.
How to apply:
Candidates who meet the criteria stipulated above may send their typed and signed application in the prescribed format available on Career Page of our Website : www.airindia.in , alongwith a recent passport size photograph and a non-refundable Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA LTD payable at DELHI, so as to reach at Office of General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Northern Region, Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office, IGI Airport, Terminal – I, New Delhi-110 037 on or before 16.05.2016.
Candidates are required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application in support of their Date of Birth, Academic Qualification/s, Experience.
Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any supportive document with regard to Eligibility Criteria, Demand Draft, and photograph will be rejected. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST of MEDICAL OFFICER on Fixed Term contract basis.
Last date for receipt of applications: 16.05.2016
Air India Limited Medical Officers Recruitment 2016