ANGRAU Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test(AGRIENGGCET) Hall tickets 2016ANGRAU Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test(AGRIENGGCET) Hall tickets 2016: Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, AP has given the Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test(AGRIENGGCET) 2016 notification on 13 May,2016 and ANGRAU is inviting application forms from Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into 2nd year of four years B.Tech.(Ag.Engg.) Degree Programme through AGRIENGGCET 2016 for the academic year 2016 -2017.
So, interested candidates can apply for this entrance test from 16-5-2016 to 15-6-2016.
Filled in application form along with relevant documents should be sent in person or by post to the following address Convener, AGRIENGGCET 2016, College of Agricultural Engineering, Bapatla-522101.
Entrance Test: AGRIENGGCET(Agricultural Engineering Common Entrance Test) 2016
Course: 4 year B.Tech Agricultural Engineering Degree Course Admissions 2016:
Issue of hall tickets:
1. Candidates will be issued Hall Tickets in person from 17.06.2016 to 23.06.2016 on submission of application form to Convenor along with all enclosures and with a late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General candidates and Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only ) for S.C, S.T and PH candidates in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
2. No Hall Tickets will be issued after 23.06.2016.
3. The list of eligible candidates along with the hall tickets numbers will be displayed in the University website on 23.06.2016. Those candidates who have not received the Hall Tickets can however download the Hall Ticket from the University website and attend the Test.
4. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay
1. Last date for submission of application forms: 15/06/2016
2. Entrance exam date: 26/06/2016
3. Hall tickets to be issued from 17.06.2016 to 23.06.2016
AGRIENGGCET Hall tickets 2016