AP EAMCET Final phase Web options,Certificates verification dates 2016#APEAMCET Web options,Certificates verification dates: AP EAMCET 2016 web based counselling notification/AP EAMCET #Weboptions Schedule, #Certificatesverification dates, Help line centers, list of documents, Seats Allotment: The Qualified candidates of APEAMCET-2016 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verification commences from 06 -08-2016 and exercising of options from 07-08-2016. For complete details and schedule, refer the detailed notification placed on the website.
The qualified candidates of APEAMCET-2016 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre-wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://apeamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail
and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Final Phase Web options,Certificates verification dates 2016
Eligible Candidates of AP EAMCET-2016 (M.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any and also Pharma.D from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below.
The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first phase should get their certificates verified on 06.08.2016 from any Help Line Center. However the special reservation category candidates ( Anglo Indian/Sports/NCC/CAP/PH) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Govt. Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada only on 06.08.2016 and exercise options on the same day and also on 07.08.2016 till 6.00 PM as
per the Ranks mentioned below.
FINAL PHASE SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
Date: 06-08-2016 to 07-08-2016 till 6.00 PM
Ranks called: From 1 to LAST++
All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. For list of Help Line centers see the Annexure-I.
Who can exercise options?
• Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
• Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
• Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
• Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
• Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: http://apeamcet.nic.in
3. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise
option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that
vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
1. Candidates who have secured a seat during phase-I might have indicated their acceptance to join the allotted college through self-reporting system and also reported at the allotted college.
2. Candidates who have reported in the colleges shall also verify whether their joining is updated by the college or not by following the link “View joining details” in the Candidates Login and alert the colleges accordingly.
3. If any of the two above activities are not performed, the seat allotted will be treated as a vacancy for this phase of counseling.
Seat Allotments: Allotments will be placed on the website on 09.08.2016 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details please visit: http://apeamcet.nic.in
Lis of Documens to be produced:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
APEAMCET-2016 Rank Card,
Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate,
S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
VI to Inter Study Certificate,
Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education),
Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016,
Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and
also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh
are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildarof their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). 2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College-wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of AP from time to time.
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in APEAMCET-2016 Minority candidates who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate Marks.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise and placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line
Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.ST candidates shall attend for
Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II.
The List of Help Line Centers, Distribution of ranks HLCs wise i.e., Annexure –I &II will be placed on website on 29-05-2016.
2.PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports &
Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Benz Circle, Vijayawada, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
3. The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government of AP.
4. For the details of the colleges i.e intake, staff availability, accreditation and other information visit dteap.nic.in,www.apsche.org and afrc.ap.nic.in