AP High Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff PatternAP High Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff Pattern: With regard to the High Schools, the Committee observed the following:
1. There are 4998 Government managed High Schools functioning in the State out of which 3351 are Success Schools with parallel English Medium Sections.
2. There are 144 High Schools with less than 75 enrolment And there are about 60 High Schools with <50 enrolment.
3. There arc 871 Success Schools where the English Medium enrolment is <75.
4. The High School is provided with (8) eight teachers and (1) one Gazetted Headmaster. The RTE norm is 5 KM radius.
Keeping the above observations in view, the following recommendations are made by the Committee.
i. A High School with less than 50 strength can be consolidated with nearby High School within 3 KM radius from the existing school Point. Thus about 60 High Schools with <50 may be merged with the nearby High Schools within 3 kms radius.
ii. However exemption may be given where there is no scope to have High School within 3 Km radius from the existing School Point .
iii. Subject teachers arc to be provided as per requirement to Telugu Medium I English Medium and other Medium duly justifying the work load norms given by SCERT.
iv. The Committee's recommendations of Norms for the Success Schools is in line with the recommendations of the Committee set up for that purpose. The Report of the Committee on Success Schools is being submitted separately.
v. If the enrolment in English Medium in Success Schools is < 60 no additional Teachers will be provided.
vi. For Success Schools with > 60 enrolment in English Medium (678 schools)the following staff pattern shall be adopted:
(i) If the enrolment is in English Medium in Success Schools is > =60 to <140. additionally 4 Teachers (i.e. 1 S.A. (Maths), 1 S.A (P.S), 1 S.A (B.S) and 1 S.A. (SS)) in addition lo Table III A.
(ii) If the enrolment is > =140 to 240 the staff will be additionally provided as a separate Unit as per the Table III·A, except Head Master Post and Physical Education Teacher Post.
vii. If the enrolment in English Medium in Success Schools is > 500, additionally 1 Head Master Post will be provided exclusively for English Medium Success School for improving academic and administrative monitoring.
viii. The recommended staff pattern for High School Telugu Medium is III·A. For English Medium the staff pattern will also be the same additionally, except Head Master Post and Physical Education Teacher Post.
ix. If the enrolment in both media is <50 the school becomes Non viable.
x. Some Members of the Committee represented to provide teachers section wise in both media separately. If the staff is provided section wise there will be imbalance of Teacher Pupil Ratio and workload of the teacher, hence the request is not considered for Telugu Medium.However, for those classes where the student strength is > 50% of the RTE Norm for that class, one additional teacher will be provided.
xi. Transport allowance to the students to be provided, if they have to go beyond 5 kms in case of non viable and closed high schools.
Also read below posts:
1. AP Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff Pattern
2. AP UP Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff Pattern
3. AP High Schools Rationalization new guidelines/norms-Staff Pattern
4. AP Model Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/ Norms-Staff Pattern
5. AP Schools,Posts,Staff Rationalization New Norms and Guidelines-Rc.4102
6. Guidelines for AP Schools, Staff Rationalization norms implementation
7. Preparation of Time Table/ Allotment of workload for AP High Schools