AP Model Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/ NormsAP Model Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/ Norms
1. Norms for Model Primary School:
(a) The Committee felt that the minimum strength in Model Primary School shall be 100.
(b) However, the norm of having 80 enrolment in Model Primary School with 5 SGTs may continue for the year 2016 17.
(c) Primary Schools may be converted into Model Primary Schools under continuous positive consolidation as per norms for the year 2016-17. As per the integrated U-DISE 2015-16, there are 656 Primary Schools with over 100 enrolment that are yet to be designated/converted into Model Primary Schools and allocated 5 Teachers, This exercise may be taken up irnmedirately.
(d) The recommended staff pattern for Model Primary School is at Table 1-A
Also read below posts:
1. AP Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff Pattern
2. AP UP Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff Pattern
3. AP High Schools Rationalization new guidelines/norms-Staff Pattern
4. AP Model Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/ Norms-Staff Pattern
5. AP Schools,Posts,Staff Rationalization New Norms and Guidelines-Rc.4102
6. Guidelines for AP Schools, Staff Rationalization norms implementation
7. Preparation of Time Table/ Allotment of workload for AP High Schools