AP Paramedical Diploma course admissions 2016/application formAP Paramedical Diploma course admissions 2016/application form: Andhra Pradesh Pramedical Board has published the Paramedical Diploma Courses admission 2016 notification on 18.05.2016 and applications are invited from the eligible candidates belonging to the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2016-2017, to the two year Paramedical Diploma Courses in Government Medical Colleges and Private medical institutions. AP Paramedical Diploma course admissions 2016 notification, Selection process, Last date for apply, Application Fee, The Prescribed application form, details of the courses, number of seats etc. details given here
Candidates who have passed Intermediate with Bi.P.C.group are eligible for these two year Paramedical Diploma Courses. (If candidates with Bi.P.C group are not available Intermediate M.P.C. group and thereafter other groups will be preferred).
A. Total Seats in the Government Paramedical Institutions (Government
Medical Colleges) in the State of Andhra Pradesh-861
(DMLT - 210, DMIT - 80, DANS - 240,
DCARDIO - 40, DCLT - 16, DRGA - 46,
DDRA - 33, DECG -51, DPERFU - 30,
DOA - 50, DMST - 10, DDIALYSIS - 20,
DREST – 25, DAM - 10).
B. Total Seats in the Recognized Private Paramedical Institutions in the State of
Andhra Pradesh- 9655
(DMPHA (M) – 4600, DMLT - 2622, DMIT - 100,
DANS - 110, DCARDIO - 38, DCLT - 58,
DRGA - 708, DDRA - 182, DECG - 144,
DPERFU - 38, DOA - 700, DMST - 50,
DDIALYSIS - 40, DREST – 48, DAM - 93,
DOM – 114, DRTT – 10).
Selections in purely on merit basis upon aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in relevant group subjects excluding the marks in the languages. In deciding such merit, candidates who pass under compartmental system will be placed after candidates who pass under regular system. Rule of Reservation shall be strictly followed while making selection. If qualified candidates are not available in the category for Scheduled Tribes, the seats reserved for them shall be made available to Scheduled castes and vice versa. If qualified candidates belonging to Scheduled castes are not available, the left over seats reserved for them shall be treated as open competition seats and shall be filled up with the candidates of general pool.
The Tuition fee per month per student is Rs.500/- ( Rupees Five hundred only) along with other special fees as prescribed in the Go MS No. 281, HM & FW(K2) Dept., dt.13.10.2010 or as may be revised by Government from time to time.
1. The medium of instruction in all paramedical courses is English only. The candidates should have to write their examinations strictly in English only. It is also notified that year wise examinations will be held from this academic year i.e., 2016-2017.
2. Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory for all candidates failing which they will not be allowed to write the examinations. No condonation will be allowed.
Application Processing Fee:
The Principal concerned is authorized to collect a sum of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) in cash for each filled in application submitted by the candidate towards processing fee to meet the incidental expenditure.
How to apply:
1.. Filled in application forms should reach the Principals concerned on or before 5.00 PM on 13.6.2016
2. Application shall be filled with his / her own handwriting in English by the candidate
3. Candidates shall not be permitted to change their social status or local candidature etc., after submission of application form.
4. Applications without required certificates and incomplete entries will be rejected automatically without any intimation.
5. The candidate has to pay the fee in full for the entire period of the course in case if the student desires to discontinue the studies and to take back the original certificates submitted at the time of admissions.
List of documents to submitted along with application form:
1) Date of Birth certificate ( SSC or its equivalent pass certificate)
2) Copy of Aadhar Card.
3) Memo of the marks and pass certificate of the qualifying examination. (INTERMEDIATE or its equivalent pass certificate) including transfer certificate issued by the Institute from which the candidate has passed the qualified examination.
4) Certificate of study from 6th class to Intermediate.
5) If the Applicant belongs to SC/ST/BC, a copy of Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as proof of their claim for reservation.
6) The filled in application form along with a sum of Rupees One hundred only in cash towards processing fee shall be submitted to the concerned
on or before 13.6.2016 by 5.00 PM.
Key dates for AP DME Paramedical Diploma course admissions 2016
1. Date of issue of Notification: 20.5.2016
2. Date of availability of Application forms in website: 20.5.2016
3. Last date for submission of filled in Application forms: 13.6.2016
4. Date of 1st Counseling: 23.6.2016
5. Last date for joining of selected candidates: 25.6.2016
6. Date of 2nd Counseling: 30.6.2016
7. Last date for joining of selected candidates: 2.7.2016
8. Last date for submission of selection lists to the Secretary, APPMB for approval of admissions: 5.7.2016
9. Date of commencement of Classes: 15.7.2016
AP Paramedical Diploma courses admissions 2016
AP Paramedical Diploma courses admissions 2016-Private Institutions