AP Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff PatternAP Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff Pattern: Primary Schools (Which arc not Model Primary Schools): There are 31,218 Primary Schools in the State, out of which 5690 schools are having enrolment less than 19.
a) Any primary school with less than 19 enrolment within 1 Km radius may be treated as Non-Viable and consolidated with nearby existing school within 1 Km radius.
(b) However, the Primary Schools with less than 19 enrolment within 1 Km radius where there are no other schools and the single teacher schools may be continued with a provision of one regular teacher
(c) In the Primary Schools having 20-60 enrolment the 2nd Teacher shall be provided after crossing 30 enrolment
(d) In the Primary Schools having 60-99 enrolment, the 3rd and 4th Teacher shall be provided after crossing 70 and 80 enrolment respectively.
(e) Consolidation of Primary Schools within 1 Km radius <30 may also be taken up so as to pave the way for eventual conversion as Model Primary Schools and/or allocation of required Teachers to improve quality of education imparted in such schools.
(f) To provide transport facility, if need be, as per RTE norms under SSA.
(g) The recommended staff pattern for other Primary Schools (Non-Model Primary
Schools) is at Table-1-B
Also read below posts:
1. AP Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff Pattern
2. AP UP Schools Rationalization Guidelines/Norms-Staff Pattern
3. AP High Schools Rationalization new guidelines/norms-Staff Pattern
4. AP Model Primary Schools Rationalization Guidelines/ Norms-Staff Pattern
5. AP Schools,Posts,Staff Rationalization New Norms and Guidelines-Rc.4102
6. Guidelines for AP Schools, Staff Rationalization norms implementation
7. Preparation of Time Table/ Allotment of workload for AP High Schools