APPSC Mock Tests for Departmental Tests(Computer Based Test) Instructions 2016APPSC Departmental Tests Online Mock Tests for attending Computer Based Test and Instructions 2016, psc.ap.gov.in mock tests for departmental exams: APPSC guidelines have issued on Online Computer Based Entrance Test to the Departmental Tests candidates. APPSC is going to conduct the AP Departmental Tests through Computer Based Test(CBT) and APPSC has given instructions on Computer Based Test to Departmental Tests candidates. Now, APPSC Officials has introduced ONLINE MOCK TEST to the candidates, who are attending the CBT. Here, General guidelines are providing for you.
Steps to opening and appearing ONLINE DEECET MOCK TEST
1. First go to Website
2. Click on Mock Tests for Departmental Exams
3. Click on LOGIN Button, then new window will be displayed
4. Please read the instructions carefully and Click on the Next Button
5. In this page, click on radio button( for accept terms and conditions before proceeding
and after click on the "I am ready to begin"
6. Then your question paper will be shown and follow the above instructions carefully
Read | APPSC Conventional mode Departmental Tests instructions
APPSC Mock Tests for Departmental Tests(Computer Based Test) Instructions 2016:
(Please read the instructions carefully)
1. Total duration of examination is 120 minutes.
2. The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
3. The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
White symbol - You have not visited the question yet.
Red symbol - You have not answered the question.
Green symbol - You have answered the question.
Violet symbol - You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.
Violet symbol - You have answered the question, but marked it for review.
The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again.
Read | APPSC Departmental tests 2016 instructions on Computer Based Test
4. You can click on the ">" arrow which appears to the left of question palette to collapse the question palette thereby maximizing the question window. To view the question palette again, you can click on "<" which appears on the right side of question window.
Navigating to a Question:
To answer a question, do the following:
1. Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
2. Click on Save & Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
3. Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
Answering a Question :
Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
1. To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
2. To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
3. To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
4. To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
5. To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button.
Read | AP DEECET Online Mock Tests(CBT)
6. To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
Navigating through sections:
1. Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
2. After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
3. You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated.
4. Candidate can view the corresponding section summary as part of the legend that appears in every section above the question palette.
This is a Mock test. The Question paper displayed is for practice purposes only. Under no circumstances should this be presumed as a sample paper.
I have read and understood the instructions. All computer hardware allotted to me are in proper working condition. I declare that I am not in possession of / not wearing / not carrying any prohibited gadget like mobile phone, bluetooth devices etc. /any prohibited material with me into the Examination Hall.I agree that in case of not adhering to the instructions, I shall be liable to be debarred from this Test and/or to disciplinary action, which may include ban from future Tests / Examinations.
APPSC Online Mock Tests for Departmental Tests: