Day 38-Spoken English to School Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb formsSpoken English to School Teachers - Day 38: Spoken English training to teachers by whatsapp, Innovative spoken English Programme, Day wise spoken English classes, whatsapp English course, 5 words-5 sentences-pro verbs, Grammar, vocabulary, English lessons, Learn English, Learn Tenses. Day 38- Spoken English to Teachers - Learn Tenses,Vocabulary,Verb forms
SPOKEN ENGLISH DAY-38(02-05-2016)
We have learnt Present and Past tenses till now.
It's time for us to look at Future Block in detail.
3. FUTURE BLOCK
Future block is also classified as
3.1 Simple Future.
3.2 Future Continuous
3.3 Future Perfect
3.4 Future Perfect Continuous.
3.1 SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE
Definition : It is used to talk about an action which has not occured yet and will occur in future.
To talk about actions in the future time
To be able to express our plans and goals.
The day after tomorrow
Next year, next month, next week, next decade, next class..............
After 5 days, after a month, after some time......
In 2017, in 2020....
On 10th may 2016...
In this tense we use:
3. Going to
4. First form of the verb (V1)
Sentence Structure :
Subject +will +V1 +Object.
Subject +will not / won't + Object.
1. I will buy an air cooler conditioner tomorrow.
2. She will throw a party next week.
3. The Government will not stop the inspection of private educational institutions.
4. I won't stay at home if I finish my work.
1. In modern English 'Will' is often used than 'Shall'.
2. 'Shall' is only used with subject ' I & We' and not with any other subject.
1. I shall buy an aircooler tomorrow.
2. We shall go for an outing next weekend.
But it incorrect to use
1. He shall submit his documents tomorrow.
2. They shall host an event.
We should say
1. He will submit his documents tomorrow.
2. They will host an event next week.
Question Structure :
Will + Subject +V1 +Object?
Note: 'Wh' question words can also be used with question structure.
1. Will you come to the function with me?
2. When will you visit your grand parents?
3. Will you discuss the plan with all the friends?
In the next session, we shall/ will learn about the usage
"May , Might and going to"
So continue learning.......
1.Approximately =( దాదాపు / సుమారుగా )
In Ranga Reddy district approximately 400 primary schools are going to have English as the medium of instruction.
2. Injury = a sudden physical damage (గాయం)
Sania was injured in the knee while playing tennis.
3.Honest =(నిజాయితీ )
We must be fair and honest in all our dealings.
4.Terror= strong feeling of fear(అమితమైన భయం )
Tsunami created terror among the people in the coastal areas.
5. crowd= (సందోహం/ సమూహం )
The exhibition is expected to attract large crowds.
(Irregular Verbs Vs Regular verbs)
Simple past and perfect (participle) forms of these verbs are formed by adding '-ed' to the verb.
Simple past and perfect forms of the verb do not take '-ed' form. They take different forms as we have been observing for a month.
Some verbs in english can be both regular (-ed) and irregular (-t)
V1 V2 & V3
1. burn-burned/ burnt
2. dream -dreamt/dreamed